Hamer Fan Club Message Center

@butcheris selling something???

People should be lining up to buy it just because of the rarity of the situation.
Then there's the fact that is is a killer deal.

I predict 15 minutes until it's sold.

I'll have to get back to you, but as far as I would guess,  around 8 1/2 lbs. I'm at the  library right now,

and don't get online that much, but you can call, not text me at 7one7five8six3zero3six.

8 hours ago, fguitbert said:

I talked to the owner on the phone. He said the neck was a confortable C shape, with not much shoulder. I will keep looking, have fun Rugby1970!

Mistake. You won't find better.  

38 minutes ago, rugby1970 said:

Thank you, sir.

I've PM twice but no reply.

22 hours ago, butcher said:

I'll have to get back to you, but as far as I would guess,  around 8 1/2 lbs. I'm at the  library right now,

and don't get online that much, but you can call, not text me at 7one7five8six3zero3six.

@rugby1970Better try calling him before I do

4 hours ago, fguitbert said:

Hey, how many Kizanskis are there on this forum? I based my decision on my neck pickiness ans this post ;)

One and only, bro-ham.  

I'm not a fan of the T-51, but if you happen to be in the market for a T-51, you're not likely to find a better one.  

I say this because 1. the price, 2. the condition and 3. the seller.  The seller in this case being a Hall of Fame HFC-er.  The HFC-ers like me who have been around here forever know this, but I think it may not be common knowledge for everyone else.  

If the HFC had Diplomats or Ambassadors, @butcher and @BruceM would be 1 and 2 (in no particular order).

So it is my opinion that in the rare occasion that you see one of their guitars for sale, and it is a guitar that you're interested in, you buy it and sort out the nonsensical weight and neck shape questions later. 

Also, all T-51 necks are pretty much the same.  

4 hours ago, fguitbert said:

Hey, how many Kizanskis are there on this forum? I based my decision on my neck pickiness ans this post ;)

So I have T-style gas, what can I say except "Don't The Girls All Get Prettier At Closing Time" and I've been shutout of other efforts to land another one. I think this one is a beaut, Clark! And if she has to do the walk of shame after I have my way with her, well.........

34 minutes ago, rugby1970 said:

So I have T-style gas, what can I say except "Don't The Girls All Get Prettier At Closing Time" and I've been shutout of other efforts to land another one. I think this one is a beaut, Clark! And if she has to do the walk of shame after I have my way with her, well.........

I'm sorry - does that mean you bought it?

Archived