Would not bang...

😜

Hell I could fix that with a Sharpie. 🐍

I may or may not have just made a deal to snag this axe... :o 

Why O Why did I open up the HFC buy/sell/psa forum this morning??? 😱

4 minutes ago, draelyc said:

I may or may not have just made a deal to snag this axe... :o 

Why O Why did I open up the HFC buy/sell/psa forum this morning??? 😱

Good luck. I don't trust him. I've been negotiating with him for two days. He wants payment as Family & Friends (with his zero feedback rating) and won't accept standard PP even with adding the 3% fee. He wants the buyer to accept all responsibility for any damage. He did lower the price a bit but $150 shipping plus $25 Fedex packing fee. There's always another guitar...

Just now, VincentYGB said:

Good luck. I don't trust him. I've been negotiating with him for two days. He wants payment as Family & Friends (with his zero feedback rating) and won't accept standard PP even with adding the 3% fee. He wants the buyer to accept all responsibility for any damage. $150 shipping plus $25 Fedex packing fee. There's always another guitar...

Thanks for the heads up.  I just had a long talk on the phone with him, and I think we worked through those details a bit more equitably than that.  But ... I haven't sent the money yet, so we'll see ...

He offered me $1925 total as Family & Friends shipped across country if that helps. He last PM'd me just before I came here to post so likely he had just hung up from your call. I already decided last night to keep my Artist FM.

Welp, I took the plunge!  Should be here on Saturday... :D  Stay tuned!

18 hours ago, gtrdaddy said:

????

Well ... FedEx's tracking system lied to me. :(

I didn't show up till today! 😁

13 minutes ago, gtrdaddy said:

That's gorgeous Man! A big hearty congratulations!!!

...and that first fret crown looks killer!

Lol, I gotta admit to a bit of doofus-ness ... I don't get all the back & forth over crown inlays on the first fret.  I'm late to the party, I think.

But I also gotta say, these inlays look even better in person ~ very 3-D! ❤️ 

31 minutes ago, draelyc said:

Lol, I gotta admit to a bit of doofus-ness ... I don't get all the back & forth over crown inlays on the first fret.

Some amongst us don't like first fret inlays and it is a long running joke that FF inlays don't belong. I suppose I'm a heretic, I love the FF inlay on my Monaco!

12 minutes ago, HamerCustomEr said:

Nice snag!  By the way, your (wife's) pictures of the instrument look much better than the seller's.  I love the ebony fretboard!

Would you believe that, not counting my Martin acoustic, this is my first ebony board? :o 

Nice ! Ebony adds a little snap to the notes, also, they last longer than Rosewood. Heck, when I took my guitar in for a fret job, they said " wow, nice scalloped rosewood board " !  The frets were worn down to the board but I just kept using it, had a concave look from the 12th fret up ! 

Archived