Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Green Police! Show us your green guitars.

stobro

The PackerPicker, handcrafted by R.C. Allen in 1996. Pickups personally wound by Seymour Duncan. Don't own it anymore but thought youse would like to see it since it fits the format of this thread. I still have a couple of other R.C. Allen jazz boxguitars (natural finish).

R.C. owned the second "regular" Bigsby Spanish electric guitar made---1948, after Merle Travis's instrument.  And his was the first with an original exaggerated Fender Strat-style headstock. "Dick", who is now deceased, would bring his Bigsby for us to display at L.A.-area guitar shows. 

And most of you prolly already know why I back the Pack from down here in Bubbaland.

PackerPicker.jpg

Wasn't going to post this yet as I'm not done setting it up,  and it should prove to be a entertaining NGD story... but... happy st Patty's day! 

20210301_213609_resize_43.jpg

A few over here...

My 67 V RI.jpg

My Envyburst wShlabotniks.jpg

My Monaco 3 full.jpg

My Reverse Strat.jpg

MyTealB4M.jpg

Dbl Cali 1118.jpg

Envycastercompletefull (1).jpg

BF2E0A73-F134-4A1F-88B2-229D9CDE5695.jpeg

BC56C18A-9DC0-49D1-A422-A134BD4F1E52.jpeg

Mine (bought as a project / pre-built): Mighty Mite neck. Warmoth body, Gotoh Floyd, Dimarzio Supr Distortion, Sperzel lockers, F-logo...

Cannot add an image: for some reason it is only allocating me 3.8kb for an image!!!

12 hours ago, polara said:

That’s perfect. 

It was almost al impulse purchase. It was a leftover from the first "American Professional" run. Just a great guitar. I keep meaning to really set it up the way I like it but then get distracted by other guitars and playing Van Halen Riffs.

My mom's family tree (both sides of her family) goes back to County Cork, so I'm naturally inclined toward green hues. The Jackson import was a test bed for a rattle can metal flake finish. I moved that one on to a friend.  The Charvel Fusion was my first refin project in a color-shifting green/purple.  I took advantage of the moment to relocate the volume control and to apply a period-incorrect but way-cooler old school headstock logo.

Jackon Kelly rattle can gree burst.jpg91 Fusion.jpg

Technically, all my guitars are 'green' guitars, as I got them all second (or more)-hand.  :rolleyes:  Yeah, I know, it ain't quite the same as a green-color guitar.  :ph34r:

Once upon a time about 15 years ago, I had a Eclipse 12 like Dana V's above in the same metallic blue-green color, great guitar!  I also once had a TV Yellow Special that was aging it's way into Baby-Poop Yellow-Green.  Sadly, they're all long gone and no longer mine.

Archived