Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA Black Centaura, EMGs, & 2 count 'em 2 Boomers

It's a nice elite, go 4 it!  Black is always nice.  It's 999 with best offer, so there is some room. Shipping is very reasonable. Elites don't come around too often! 

44 minutes ago, cynic said:

Not an elite but a deluxe and you’re right that they don’t show up 

Thanks Cynic.  Ugh, sorry.  Question: were their actually elite centauras, or was the deluxe the top of the heap for the centaura ? 

It’s not quite a deluxe either. This has a rosewood board instead of customary Ebony, the dots are central rather than off set to the top or the fingerboard edge. Also this has only one rotary control and a 5 way pickup selector, rather than volume and EMG SPC, 5 way and mini toggle you’d find on a deluxe.

I like it, it’s mild but interesting custom order. The seller has it previously advertised as a Chaparral Custom, and then revised it to being a Centaura Deluxe. It’s close to a Deluxe, but it’s not one.

I really like it!

I require at least "three" Boomers, but in the case of this guitar I think about bending that rule...   😉

What did they save like $20 on this custom order but not doing Booms all the way? I mean, you're either in or your out man!

42 minutes ago, Drew816 said:

I require at least "three" Boomers, but in the case of this guitar I think about bending that rule...   😉

What did they save like $20 on this custom order but not doing Booms all the way? I mean, you're either in or your out man!

Couldn't agree more.  I mean, one at 3, one at 12, why not one at 24?

Or you could go subtle and go with one.

Also, wish the dots had been moved over to the edge, as previously mentioned by @Bennyboy-UK.

Still this thing is probably a beast for this type of guitar.

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure I know who is selling this, but since they didn't seem to want to list it here, I won't out them. 

But holy shit, looking those first two neck plate screws, he must sweat battery acid. 😂

I had completely forgotten about this guitar, and now you have me thinking about it again!    Hmmm, screws are replaceable though...

18 minutes ago, LucSulla said:

I'm pretty sure I know who is selling this, but since they didn't seem to want to list it here, I won't out them. 

But holy shit, looking those first two neck plate screws, he must sweat battery acid. 😂

I'd be interested in that for a complete overhaul, but not for $1k.

16 hours ago, cmatthes said:

I'd be interested in that for a complete overhaul, but not for $1k.

I would agree with you, based on its physical condition. What would you overhaul on that guitar though?

Guitar George

5 hours ago, Hamer95USA said:

I would agree with you, based on its physical condition. What would you overhaul on that guitar though?

Guitar George

I’m not crazy about EMGs, and would probably be talking about a cooler refin.  

Archived