Hamer Fan Club Message Center

NGD: Cali Elite.

On 3/27/2021 at 6:20 PM, gtrdaddy said:

Couldn't help but notice they left ads up for other things that were sold, and marked sold, but the listing for the guitar you bought is nowhere to be found. Bunch of fucks @TimelessTechllc 

Unreal.

And so...upped it to a claim and now crickets from their side... 😕

1 hour ago, kurtsstuff said:

And so...upped it to a claim and now crickets from their side... 😕

You'll prevail. No one will believe you bought a guitar and put a hammer to it. It's shit like that, that has turned me off from buying from anyone other than dealers, people I know, or where I can physically inspect gear. There are a lot of good people out there, but enough bad ones to spoil the party.

• 2 weeks later...

Well...I won as I knew I would and told her I would. Now I gotta send it back on my dime of course that kinda sucks. If anybody see's this guitar back up for sale in St.Louis...just be aware it's pretty dinged up and it's been poorly refretted. A fret or two are lifting down at the end of the board 25th fret and 26th fret..This really kinda sucks and such a pain in the ass

That's the downside dealing outside ebay - you have to pay for S&H, with ebay - they just provide you with shipping label and take it out of seller's acct. Makes you think twice before hiding any flaws. You could always send them couple of 2x4's instead to make up for the weight 😝.

Watch the tracking and the moment you see Delivered, call PP and request money immediately, before they  counter claim that you damaged it. When you call, PP refunds you instantly ( or did anyway year or so ago, not sure how it works now)

3 hours ago, JustKid said:

That's the downside dealing outside ebay - you have to pay for S&H, with ebay - they just provide you with shipping label and take it out of seller's acct. Makes you think twice before hiding any flaws. You could always send them couple of 2x4's instead to make up for the weight 😝.

Watch the tracking and the moment you see Delivered, call PP and request money immediately, before they  counter claim that you damaged it. When you call, PP refunds you instantly ( or did anyway year or so ago, not sure how it works now)

Oh...I fully expect them to counter claim etc,etc...but...we'll see? I tried countless times to salvage the deal with them but they weren't having it and the few bucks they may have made on the guitar is more important than their integrity apparently??

49 minutes ago, devrock said:

OMG!! That is my dream Cali. Trans red with flamed maple body and boomers. You simply can’t find better than that. Wow! 

You can find it pretty easily now, actually...

On 3/25/2021 at 6:07 PM, gtrdaddy said:

Yes. Fire! Kill her!

Woah, just slow down there buddy. First we have to establish if she is made of wood... Does she weigh the same as a duck? And we'll have to make a nose for her... And where''s that funnel? 🤣

Sorry about your deal Kurt, hope it works out.

4 hours ago, DaveH said:

Woah, just slow down there buddy. First we have to establish if she is made of wood... Does she weigh the same as a duck? And we'll have to make a nose for her... And where''s that funnel? 🤣

image.gif

4 hours ago, DaveH said:

Was paid back in full the other day...I'd like to get the guitar back at a reasonable and not a "Like New" price but..They don't like me anymore?? I don't get it? ;)

Archived