Hamer Fan Club Message Center

LOVEPEDAL SNS IS LIVE!

• 2 weeks later...

What’s the difference between the big box AMP11 and my smaller box Platinum version?

Was looking at the Gold Tchula too, but can’t see that it’s any different than the Red Moon I’ve still never used.   

Maybe the LP Gods are telling me to save my money?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RobB said:

Ordered the 11. Anyone know if they’re being shipped w/o silkscreening?  Not that it matters, I’m sure I can figure out the controls. 

Just look at the "Pedals" page on LP website and the standard one with labels is pictured. 

21 minutes ago, cmatthes said:

What’s the difference between the big box AMP11 and my smaller box Platinum version?

Was looking at the Gold Tchula too, but can’t see that it’s any different than the Red Moon I’ve still never used.   

The platium is a circuit board, the white is old school hardwired board. IMHO your good, he probably doesn't have any silk screens so his is selling what he has available. BUT the big boxes are really expensive used. 

Personally I like the small boxes better. 

As for the Tchula, the only difference is the image on the box. 

I just ordered a Tchula because they are getting expensive used and I don't have one. I use the two COT's that are on my JMP and AMP 11's, both of them turned to Zero and used them to boost. 

• Like 1

Thanks!  My wallet is safe for the weekend...unless he pulls out something else I don’t really need but want...

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, cmatthes said:

@cmatthes, The Gold Tchula is a different circuit than the Red Moon, which is the same as a Black Mamba Tchula. confused yet?

The Gold will be brighter and more open...a little less gritty and greasy. It is the foundation of the Josh Smith tone. The Moinand Mamba have germanium diodes for the clipping, but the Gold does not.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/21/2021 at 1:43 PM, Jakeboy said:

The Amp808 is an absolute gem and I stand by my statement on the 60s Reverb.It sounds as good as, and just like the verb on my Valvetech VAC....and that is GOOD!

Dey is a 60's Reverb on Reverb

2 hours ago, joshoowah said:

Welp... I'm too broke to get em all. I wonder how different this Kalamazoo is from the one in my Box of Awesome (OD11 on the other side)? I do like that circuit...

Supposedly the Kzoo that was up is the same circuit as the one in the BOA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, The Shark said:

I'm in for a 200 lbs of gold...fat and dark is my thing.  

Oh it is fat and dark, alright.

They’ve been rotating a few pedals through tonight, I’ve noticed.   Two more have been added in the last hour.

Thanks to @Jakeboyfor the heads up, but I did not partake in this round of the sale. I think i've official OD'ed on guitar pedals for the time being. I think Sean was trying to compete with my SNS, and he definitely sold more pedals than I did. LOL 

For those to purchased the JMP Eleven, that was a killer deal for $100. I already have two. ;) 

Edited by bubs_42
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, bubs_42 said:

For those to purchased the JMP Eleven, that was a killer deal for $100. I already have two. ;) 

I looked long and hard at that one, but at $100, the second it was in my cart and I headed towards payment, it was unavailable.   

Snooze, ya lose on these!

• Like 2