Hamer Fan Club Message Center

LOVEPEDAL SNS IS LIVE!

7 hours ago, cmatthes said:

I looked long and hard at that one, but at $100, the second it was in my cart and I headed towards payment, it was unavailable.   

Snooze, ya lose on these!

I’ve been really using my ears to compare the JMP to the Timmy in the middle setting. Pretty damn close. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Jakeboy said:

JMP11 is back up!

That’s a crazy price for that one too!

They will ship anytime from today until 8 weeks from now….most typically within 2-3 weeks. Most are built to order after the sale ends.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bubs_42 said:

For $150. 😝 we know one thing, PAul C Isn’t making the Tim anymore. The Amp11 is a steal compared to $400 for a used Tim. 

Nah.  $106, same as I paid.  I'd enjoyed a couple beverages and convinced myself I needed to try one.  I really don't.  It will ship in the same sealed box it will eventually be placed in when it's ready to leave LP.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mrjamiam said:

You missed your chance to tell the builder you need it by Thursday because you have a gig this weekend.

I ask because as soon as they ship and the folks here get their respective pedals there's going to be a glut of used pedals for sale. Drooling!! Hahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

The type at the bottom said that pedals that weren’t in stock could take 4-6 weeks to send out.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RobB said:

Speaking of Lovepedal..:

Anyone know of a good pedal repair person? I’ve got an Echophonic Jr. with an unacceptable noise floor that needs fixin. My email to Sean has not been answered. 

Is the noise floor the same regardless of power source? Same noise and level on battery as wallwart?  Is the noise present even with the effect off? Also, is it through-hole or surface mount construction? Surface mount is a MUCH bigger pain in the ass to troubleshoot and repair. I don't waste my time on most SMC pedals... maybe I should... seems to be a market segment in need of more support...

19 hours ago, RobB said:

Speaking of Lovepedal..:

Anyone know of a good pedal repair person? I’ve got an Echophonic Jr. with an unacceptable noise floor that needs fixin. My email to Sean has not been answered. 

Exactly why I am no longer partaking in any LP Sales. Sean needs to get both feet under him, stand buy his products. In the end you get what you pay for and that is a cheap pedal. I don't think its always been that way with LP, but it seems to be now. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, joshoowah said:

Is the noise floor the same regardless of power source? 

Yes.

Same noise and level on battery as wallwart?  

Yes.

Is the noise present even with the effect off? 

No.

Also, is it through-hole or surface mount construction?

Don't know. I'll have to look.