Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Someone please talk me out of this!

JGale

Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!

Just remember- it doesn't have a reversed head stock nor a Floyd. You don't need that guitar. :P

2 hours ago, hamerhead said:

Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!

Looks good - I think the only way you'd find a cleaner one would be to borrow Peter's time machine lol.  And besides, it was from the 53rd year of the Showa period!

Resistance is futile (but capacitance isn't lol)...

Er, I've heard working on the electronics is a pain?  That's the only discouraging comment I can think of.  

I shouldn't have clicked, though. It's reminding me I've long wanted a 335, even before learning to play, but have never bought one.  Came close a few times but talked myself into less expensive and smaller options.  

Uh...  it’s not a Newport...?

that’s all I’ve got. It looks really nice. It would be perfect if the neck profile wasn’t so slender at the nut. I like the .999” at the 12th fret tho. Make it that thick all the way up and down and it would be perfect. 

Yamaha?

Do it, that is as nice a version of that guitar as I have seen.  Perfectly aged vintage vibe going on as well.   Do you currently own a semi-hollow?  NO?  Well what are you waiting for, a P90 Newport to show up?  Good luck with that.

Archived