Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Dirt boxes (both SOLD pending shipping/PayPal)

Two OD/distortion pedals that I'm no longer using given my band's stylistic shift away from hard rock. 

1. Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe V2.  Does medium and high gain exceptionally well.  Probably the best high gain dirt box I've owned, with a full 3-band EQ, "Vintage" and "Modern" voicings, a flexible volume/gain boost that works separate from the distortion circuit.  "Sag" control is the hidden weapon on this pedal, as it's effective in either tightening up the low end or else, simulating a Class A tube power section sag.  Pretty nifty.  Bought it to do some VH and Priest and those are no longer in the cards.  Excellent condition, as you can see.  SOLD.

20210330_103002.jpg20210330_102949.jpg20210330_102927.jpg

20210330_102914.jpg

2. BBE 427 Distortion (SOLD).  I actually gigged this pedal for a while in front of my Phaez Pasadena, and it flat out rocked.  It's a Paul Gagnon design, fwiw. Reviews are mixed; some folks love it and some hate it.  Again, I'm not playing much in terms of high gain nowadays and it's sitting in my tub o' pedals. Excellent condition and includes the box.  SOLD, pending shipping and payment. 

BBE 427 Distortion top.jpg

BBE 427 Distortion bottom.jpg

Would you consider shipping the BBE to England? I'll (obvviously) pay the postage. Will message...

I'm snagging the BBE :) I might have gone for the Pinnacle (love Wampler pedals) but I just bought a JHS Angry Charlie V3 (which I love). Will be nice to see how the BBE stands up next to the JHS...

Thanks, Vic. The BBE will be on it's way to Blighty as soon as I can properly box and get an open spot down at the local PO.

The Pinnacle Deluxe is still available, folks. Briefly had second thoughts about letting that one go, but I just don't have a need for it. 

• Biz Prof changed the title to Dirt box: Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe V2
  • Biz Prof changed the title to Dirt boxes (both SOLD pending shipping/PayPal)

Archived