Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I just broke 100 !!

tweed

9 hours ago, tweed said:

I just noticed that I hit the 100 post mark. Does that get me out of NEWBIE mode ?

100 posts. Lame. I thought this thread was about that you just bought your hundred guitar (preferably hundred Hamer guitar). 😄

30 minutes ago, Disturber said:

100 posts. Lame. I thought this thread was about that you just bought your hundred guitar (preferably hundred Hamer guitar). 😄

100 Hamers ?  Well now, there's a thought !

I thought you were referring to something completely different ala Gene Simmons, Magic Johnson, or Wilt Chamberlain.  But then again it is a guitar forum so I should have known better.  Looking forward to breaking 100 myself (let the razzing begin 🙂 ).

21 minutes ago, Ed Rechts said:

Wake me when you get flamed by Kiz, MC Chris, all the moderators, and half the message board ON THE SAME DAY

Will do, would that make it official then ??

31 minutes ago, kizanski said:

You don't want that.  Not that way.

29 minutes ago, tweed said:

Ok, thanks for the warning !!

You're probably right,  I've read older posts with you guys in action. Man, you guys can get brutal, but then again, the receiving end did cross the line.

I've been coming to the board off and on for around 10 years.

With so many inside jokes around here, I still feel like a newbie sometimes!! 🤣😅

4 minutes ago, Ed Rechts said:

We used to have spectacular April Fool's Day pranks on this board.

@kizanski May be time to run another "HFC Greatest Hits" compilation when things get tedious and repetitive around here.

Maybe some car karaoke? 
That seems to be the thing these days. 
Maybe something by The Pussycat Dolls.

I was around when Brent was pulling some shenanagins selling gear, and the drubbing he got was pretty good.

I think someone still has his pic as an avatar? 

Shark fin pic, still don't know the story behind that. And half a twenty to the soundman, ha. 

Archived