Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Allparts TMO Fat Tele neck, relic style Gravelin strat pickup

Allparts TMO-FAT Allparts Tele neck.  aging done by Cody Gleason/Deep Ellum in Texas.   Nicely done... imho nicer

than "1950's finishes" and some of the other people who do these.  9.5" radius,   neck is .98 at 1st and 1.03 at the 12th.   

fret edges lightly softened w/no sharp edges,  frets otherwise factory.   Bought for a project but rosewood matches better

so this is new and unused.   Very cool aging and some nice checking... (could be done by razor, not sure).  std  2 and 3/16

heel size.    

$250 firm paypalled delivered in US     sold   :)  

Josh Gravelin Strat pickup...    never used    slight vintage hot wind,  I had asked him to build something in the Lollar

Special range.     7.58K   beautiful workmanship,   As new,  just don't have a home for it.    $69 firm pp delivered.  SOLD  

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-nHCscZx/0/f373149d/M/i-nHCscZx-M.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-NGXq28J/0/dffb55b4/M/i-NGXq28J-M.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-VFzKCPH/0/7c76f33f/M/i-VFzKCPH-M.jpg

i-sFmjWfR-M.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-9WRz9jg/0/32e86727/M/i-9WRz9jg-M.jpg

i-PbMWvRh-M.jpg

i-FnW3tFw-M.jpg'''

i-RHcPZNW-M.jpg

Edited by DaveL
  • Like 2

Shopping a T-style neck myself. Hell, I should have just asked if you had one when I bought that raised-center body, Dave.  😎

• Like 2

If that had a rosewood fretboard it would be perfect for my next project. LOVE me some FAT Allparts necks. I’ve got a couple on some partscasters already, Strat head and tele variety. 

GLWTS

• Like 4
14 hours ago, Travis said:

If that had a rosewood fretboard it would be perfect for my next project. LOVE me some FAT Allparts necks. I’ve got a couple on some partscasters already, Strat head and tele variety. 

GLWTS

I have the blackguard book by Nacho, and I am cobbling together a blackguard (rather tortoise shell) esquire build (going on 4 years since I got the pickguard from Toadroller in a T-51 deal gone good :). I have been looking for a maple board and danged if everyone had rosewood board with specs I wanted wherever I looked. I was tentative because I love old guitars and how they look but not a man made version, but this hit the spot, big neck, maple board, fretboard radius, good seller.

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, 0054 said:

I have the blackguard book by Nacho, and I am cobbling together a blackguard (rather tortoise shell) esquire build (going on 4 years since I got the pickguard from Toadroller in a T-51 deal gone good :). I have been looking for a maple board and danged if everyone had rosewood board with specs I wanted wherever I looked. I was tentative because I love old guitars and how they look but not a man made version, but this hit the spot, big neck, maple board, fretboard radius, good seller.

Yeah, I love these necks. I have this exact one on my homemade Esquire build and it’s fantastic. I put a few light coats of TruOil on it, rolled the edges and smoothed the fret ends a bit and it feels great. Can’t wait to see your Esquire when it’s finished. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Neck is beautiful!

Hopefully by summer there will be an esquire in my house!

Dave promptly shipped the item, great deal all the way around!

Love the HFC, have had so many great dealings.

• Like 2