Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA Korina Vector on Reverb

Seller is less than an hour from me. I was going to offer to help anyone with checking it out if they wanted but then I noticed the listing had ended...

2 minutes ago, Travis said:

Seller is less than an hour from me. I was going to offer to help anyone with checking it out if they wanted but then I noticed the listing had ended...

What a shame. 

2 hours ago, DaveH said:

That one is 45 minutes from my house. 

same offer applies to anyone who wants to pay that for a Korina Vector...

I'm only sarcastic when "sarcasm" is most obviously needed.  Not trying to be a dick, but I'd be one if I offered $2,500 less on a guitar posted at $7,500.  And that's the top end of what it's worth, if you ask me.  Just sayin'...

36 minutes ago, Steve Haynie said:

Oh, come on, man!  Korina Vectors just aren't quite that high yet, but they are getting close to that. 

For 10 grand I want 3 of them.  And change.  

20 hours ago, Steve Haynie said:

Maybe I should put up my korina Vector and Standard as a pair for trade. 

I want ten acres and a 2000 square foot house with a new HVAC system and newly serviced septic tank and leach field.

I have 3 out of 4 of your needs Steve just put a new HVAC system in this past week. Only have 2.5 acres and we just got annexed by the city last year so now we have city water and sewer. I may need some cash on your end and your willingness to move to Minnesota. 😁 

On 4/11/2021 at 12:55 AM, Dave Scepter said:

Wow, all these remarks... What a way to keep the cost of Hamers down and to fuck up someone's potential sale... Bravo!

It is standard procedure on this board. I saw the same thing last week on the Hamer Facebook page. 😄 

When somebody is trying to blatantly rip people off, all bets are off as well.

3 hours ago, cmatthes said:

When somebody is trying to blatantly rip people off, all bets are off as well.

Yeah, true. I was just making a joke. That price is 1000 to 1500 above todays going rate I'd say.

4 hours ago, Disturber said:

It is standard procedure on this board. I saw the same thing last week on the Hamer Facebook page. 😄 

I think I was just In my sensitive girly mode and just triggered my anti bullying response 🤣

Archived