Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA Korina Vector on Reverb

1 hour ago, Disturber said:

Yeah, true. I was just making a joke. That price is 1000 to 1500 above todays going rate I'd say.

$7,500 is about $1,500 above the going rate for two of them.

46 minutes ago, Dave Scepter said:

I think I was just In my sensitive girly mode and just triggered my anti bullying response 🤣

Still cheaper than this one.

https://reverb.com/item/39185963-echopark-flamed-korina-flying-v-albert-58-custom

edit: price for the one in the link the OG posted is 6100$? Going rate recently on these that I've seen has been between >3000 to 4500, (even up to 5000 $ and above on rare occasions).

2 hours ago, bruce919 said:

if some one is really interested in a Hamer USA Korina Vector send me a PM. 

Yeah, I think a lot of guys would be amenable to "letting go" of a Korina Vector if someone's willing to pay five grand for it.

1 hour ago, Dave Scepter said:

Normally yes, but this past year has been a  sellers Bonanza...  There are a lot of man bun, skinny jean wearing Dot Commers with really deep pockets!

I don't know where these "dot commers" are when I'm selling my stuff, though.  They probably can't hear me over all of the BAMFs low-balling.

12 minutes ago, kizanski said:

Yeah, I think a lot of guys would be amenable to "letting go" of a Korina Vector if someone's willing to pay five grand for it.

I don't know where these "dot commers" are when I'm selling my stuff, though.  They probably can't hear me over all of the BAMFs low-balling.

Do you take Reverb points?

16 minutes ago, kizanski said:

Maybe you are just asking too much? 🤣

Archived