Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: 1993 Hamer B-12s (Black) - SOLD

I am not the seller, but have spoken directly to the seller of this bass for an "in hand" description over the phone. 

It's a '93 B-12s in Black, in great all-original condition with the original OHSC, truss rod adjustment tool/Allen wrench.

Stock EMGs, aftermarket knobs.

Neck is straight, no issues apart from a small impression on the back of the neck (smaller than a dime) that does not interfere with playing.  

A new set of strings, and you've got that low-end rumble and top-end chime.

Selling price is $2,600 + shipping to you from Western PA, but REASONABLE offers will be entertained.  

I have personally been contacted by several HFC'ers in the last few months, specifically looking for a B-12s, and a

P.S., this is not a "flip" job, this is a legit seller looking for a fair deal all-around.  I'm happy to connect/pass along the email or cell#.

A25493A5-2997-43A0-B4F8-DDD672C9FB4D.jpeg

B32A9775-5BCB-41DC-87EB-14EF4E17673D.jpeg

8B188AA8-60DB-440E-9FD3-57B0A3C9B6CF.jpeg

ED1835B9-AD69-4D2B-ACA4-D87AF776DCCD.jpeg

EE28FE35-1B19-47AE-AE4C-75B96DAED5B7.jpeg

C350E582-DB4C-4419-93C7-64516E6783B0.jpeg

BABADB62-BDFD-4900-B5C8-E6704717764A.jpeg

6F737F58-4202-46CD-9D7E-A386C0686DA5.jpeg

0BEB7DC7-235A-4322-8408-13279CB6470E.jpeg

34 minutes ago, geobluto said:

@cmatthes Ahh... Now I understand why the $1,000 offer was pulled down so quickly last night... was ready to take a trip into Pittsburg today...LOL

I think that getting swamped with all kinds of offers in a matter of minutes was a bit daunting as well as possibly uncomfortable.  Even at the price she's leading with, it's hundreds less than what those sell for when you can find them!

Not surprisingly, people tried to lowball out of the gate...

2 minutes ago, cmatthes said:

@cmatthesWasn't trying to lowball like other people on the post... Willing to pay what she was offering.... Thought I had my three-fitty moment :) 

Better off... Still paying off the F-Bass BN5... Couldn't get myself to sell the 2nd Gen PJ 2tek CB... The Passive harness I put in there with the treble bleed choke/ P-on J Blend and Vitamin Q 0.082 mF PIO cap (slightly more Treble/High Mid cut) absolutely kills with this bass... No high-mid twang or 2nd/3rd ringing overtones... pure fundamental with 2tek sustain...

5 hours ago, cmatthes said:Even at the price she's leading with, it's hundreds less than what those sell for when you can find them!

Shocking. I’m shocked. Look at me: this is my shocked face. 

WOW would I love to have a bass like that ...!

1 hour ago, kizanski said:

@cmatthes bass-blocked you!

Not me, but I did offer to post it here!

I’ve got no dog in this fight, just offered to post it here to get a more reasonable and knowledgeable audience.

2 minutes ago, cmatthes said:

I’ve got no dog in this fight, just offered to post it here to get a more reasonable and knowledgeable audience.

BASS-BLOCKER!!

1 hour ago, kizanski said:

@cmatthes bass-blocked you!

@kizanski @cmatthes I've been done dirty Kiz.. I've been done dry and dirty...LOL 😄😄😄

No worries.... Put the $1K towards finishing off the payments on my F-Bass BN5... Well worth it...

pzbvscqdbkrowx3trc8u.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, marc61 said:

I’m confused by this thread . Is it still for sale? I know a super serious buyer. Where is it located? 

Don't know if it's still available, but it is the Pittsburgh area.

I've reached out to the seller and will advise.  

It appears that there's now a deal pending with an HFC'er.

• cmatthes changed the title to FS: 1993 Hamer B-12s (Black) - SOLD

Aaaaaand...

SOLD!

Ha!  Nope.  She got her price.

Archived