Hamer Fan Club Message Center

We got us a show tomorrow!

8 minutes ago, gtrdaddy said:

No FB acct. Any other way to view?

I threw it on YouTube.  We'll see if it gets hit with a copyright issue (It's a Marcus King cover).  It will probably be SD (once that finishes processing) for the next few hours until the HD version processes. 

6 minutes ago, gtrdaddy said:

Nice. Wish your guitar was picked up in the mix better though!

It's always hard to tell from LT's videos.  She sits close to the stage and on the trombone player's side, so she's usually under the mains at that place.  I tend to kick out to the side so I can turn up a little more, so you usually can't hear me well on these.  That being said, the singer/rhythm player is always worried about me being too loud, and he's the guy in the band that tends to open his amp up all the way. 

So Southern Groove Redemtions is your band? Your are killer, man! You just got a big new fanboi here. Wow, love it!

M 

13 hours ago, LucSulla said:

You're our first like from Europe!  lol

Killer horn section, great singer and a rippin' lead guitar! What's not to like. 

On 4/29/2021 at 8:32 PM, LucSulla said:

I threw it on YouTube.  We'll see if it gets hit with a copyright issue (It's a Marcus King cover).  It will probably be SD (once that finishes processing) for the next few hours until the HD version processes. 

Very cool!  And a Jackson thru a Friedman: I approve....

2 hours ago, Jakeboy said:

Awesome! Hope the gig went well!

It did.  I should have some video soon.  Other than being way more hungover than expected the next day, which I think was more about not staying hydrated and grabbing Awful Waffle at 3 a.m., it was a lot of fun.

So the first one is a Charlie Daniels cover on the Hamer I just got from @gwayne.

The last two are on the DC Shish.  First is the same song as above, I just liked the solo.  The last is an original our drummer still apparently doesn't know how to end.

On 5/1/2021 at 4:45 AM, Disturber said:

Killer horn section, great singer and a rippin' lead guitar! What's not to like. 

I was gonna post that exact same sentiment. Cool band, have fun!

Sounds Great!! I really like the arrangements with the horns!!! Great instrumental work by all!!! Ever tried any little feat stuff? Rock n Roll Dr came to mind while I was listening..  

1 hour ago, Dutchman said:

Sounds Great!! I really like the arrangements with the horns!!! Great instrumental work by all!!! Ever tried any little feat stuff? Rock n Roll Dr came to mind while I was listening..  

We cover "Spanish Moon" ever so often when the horns feel like working the parts back up.

Archived