Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Guns n Roses Hamer

SO much wrong with that.  

Neither Gilby nor GnR NEVER played that guitar onstage.  Ever.

12 minutes ago, cmatthes said:

SO much wrong with that.  
Neither Gilby nor GnR NEVER played that guitar onstage.  Ever.

Come on, Chris.

Is this the face of someone who would misrepresent something for monetary gain?

image.png

16 minutes ago, topekatj said:

I could be wrong, but IMPORT (non-USA)?

Yep, I think you're right. I stretched the pic as far as I could and don't see USA on the headstock. This guy's got a bunch of so called "GnR" gear for sale.

13 hours ago, tweed said:

Yep, I think you're right. I stretched the pic as far as I could and don't see USA on the headstock. This guy's got a bunch of so called "GnR" gear for sale.

The head stock shape was the give away for me.

They'll be putting swamp land on the southeast coast of the UK up for sale next week; keep an eye out! 

I have no idea if they ever used Hamer's in any capacity but this is wrong on so many levels. As an crowned/bound import, what is this worth, $800 USD?

5 hours ago, kizanski said:

Come on, Chris.

image.png

Aw, c'mon, lads. That was merely Gilby's take on the iconic "Clapton with Epiphone" photo.  

Lol

Yeah, clearly no "Hamer USA" on the headstock.  Note also that there is no mention of any case.  In this picture, you can see a paper-thin gig bag sitting on a huge flight case (obviously this flight case is not included in the sale). 

And a COA from Gilby Clarke?  What a joke!  This ripoff is probably intended to fuel a COcAine habit, is more like it.

oshty4kwdcwowgkbxlpj.jpg

10 hours ago, kizanski said:

Come on, Chris.

image.png

THIS FUCKIN' GUY...

12 hours ago, HamerCustomEr said:

Yeah, clearly no "Hamer USA" on the headstock.  Note also that there is no mention of any case.  In this picture, you can see a paper-thin gig bag sitting on a huge flight case (obviously this flight case is not included in the sale). 

And a COA from Gilby Clarke?  What a joke!  This ripoff is probably intended to fuel a COcAine habit, is more like it.

oshty4kwdcwowgkbxlpj.jpg

I love how the gig bag is placed to show "Supernova" and "USA", subtle hints that it was a stage guitar of US origins.

2 hours ago, joshoowah said:

While I guess anything is possible, the only Hamer I know of that was associated with Slash/GnR was the double-stained one that was on display at several of the early HFC events in New Hartford.   

That ain’t it.

20 hours ago, cmatthes said:

While I guess anything is possible, the only Hamer I know of that was associated with Slash/GnR was the double-stained one that was on display at several of the early HFC events in New Hartford.   

That ain’t it.

Just sharing the article previously shared here. My bad.

I'd love to see the real item, if there are any pictures... "double-stained" sounds like something special coming from you!

Archived