Hamer Fan Club Message Center

NGD - Well new to me!

I'll keep this short.

Butcher was thinking about attending the DIGF (see related thread) and since he was selling some guitars, I purchased one of Butchers that I thought might match an amp I have. 

Butcher decided to he was going to attend and brought said guitar, (Thank God, have you seen the prices to ship something now days?)

I think its perfect!

I wanted something that would work on "Gonna Raise Hell".....I think I found it.

Hamerica

Blitz and Mesa.JPG

11 minutes ago, foodermon said:

sweet!

Hey Foodermon,

I thought about you and Cajun boy this weekend.  It's been a while. 

Best wishes,

Hamerica

2 hours ago, Hamerica said:

I'll keep this short.

Butcher was thinking about attending the DIGF (see related thread) and since he was selling some guitars, I purchased one of Butchers that I thought might match an amp I have. 

Butcher decided to he was going to attend and brought said guitar, (Thank God, have you seen the prices to ship something now days?)

I think its perfect!

I wanted something that would work on "Gonna Raise Hell".....I think I found it.

Hamerica

Blitz and Mesa.JPG

Butcher is a really nice guy and great to deal with!

That is both awesome and eyestrain inducing! I love it!  Mesa Lonestars are GREAT AMPS. It's a shame that they have been discontinued. Still a ton on the used market however.

40 minutes ago, tommy p said:

Did that come from a shop in northern VA by chance?

Hey Tommy P! ,

Don't believe so...I think the Blitz is a Butcher creation.   He knows I'm a huge Cheap Trick fan so it was a natural acquisition. 

Butcher is selling some really great guitars both listed here.  If your looking for something, you need to PM Butcher here on the board or call him.....DO NOT TEXT.   Butcher is one of the good ones.  And for those that don't know how Butcher got his name, he needs to post that story here.   Salt of the earth that guy.

Hamerica

Archived