Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Sold PSA 88 Cali Aztec Gold Figured Flame

Hameritis ll: When you should have hit "Buy it Now" but instead nickle and dime a seller who has a desired instrument in great condition at a lower than current market price so they raise the price.

Quit bitching and buy this one  Pizza Face: 🐍

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124712557511?hash=item1d09729bc7%3Ag%3ARXcAAOSwcnxglAe-&LH_ItemCondition=3000

s-l1600.jpg

18 minutes ago, VincentYGB said:

Hameritis ll: When you should have hit "Buy it Now" but instead nickle and dime a seller who has a desired instrument in great condition at a lower than current market price so they raise the price.

Quit bitching and buy this one  Pizza Face: 🐍

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124712557511?hash=item1d09729bc7%3Ag%3ARXcAAOSwcnxglAe-&LH_ItemCondition=3000

There is a Make An Offer button...  We can still be jerks. 

4 minutes ago, Steve Haynie said:

There is a Make An Offer button...  We can still be jerks. 

no doubt.jpg

It should be worth that, but probably isn't.  The market is strange right now - Korean-built Charvels are $1100, MIM Charvels are a little higher than that, and US-built are $2K and up.  Nostalgia sells; early floral Jems are SELLING between $4-6K and early swirl Universes are there and maybe a little higher.  Even my MIM EVH star would sell for what they are asking on that Cali Standard.  Hamers are wicked undervalued, but they're creeping up as folks get priced out of other brands and start to realize how good Hamers really are.  I've been looking at a Mexi-Charvel, but I'd essentially have to sell two Centauras or a Centaura and a Diablo to cover it and that Charvel probably isn't as good as any of the Hamers. Imho, any decent (non-broken) Hamer under a grand is still a deal compared to the rest of the market at the moment.

5 hours ago, Eli said:

This one has been on the Bay Area CL for months/years.  Is it me or do all Calis seem overpriced?  Or, did one sell for way too much and now everyone selling one is hopeful?

I talked to that guy. I bought one that was almost identical to this one from the UK about 3 weeks ago. I'm not sure of the going rate on Cali standards at this point but I went with $1600 + $165 shipping from UK and didn't get charged any import taxes. Along with the CL guy's price being a couple hundred more than I just paid for an identical guitar, his shipping estimate was $200 so I walked on that one. I'm really loving this Cali and wanting an Elite with Boomers so I guess I'll hold off on any more until I can get lucky and snipe one for a reasonable price. Maybe once hell freezes over...🤣

On 5/8/2021 at 3:59 PM, Eli said:

This one has been on the Bay Area CL for months/years.  Is it me or do all Calis seem overpriced?  Or, did one sell for way too much and now everyone selling one is hopeful?

My cali must be overpriced too?🤔

Ho yeaaaaaaa😂

On 5/7/2021 at 11:06 PM, kurtsstuff said:

I'm pretty sure it shipped originally with a Schaller trem and not the floyd thats on it...Still has the Schaller trem post's on it

Unless he had the pull up/recess cavity re-routed and the ax refin-ed, I'd say that originated with an OFR.

• Ham Rex changed the title to Sold PSA 88 Cali Aztec Gold Figured Flame

Archived