Hamer Fan Club Message Center

This is what "not feeling it today" looks like on a Zoom meeting (HC)

So, you're saying that you're more enthusiastic than how you appear in that photo in some Zoom meetings?  If so, tell me how you muster the energy to stay awake; after doing this virtually non-stop since mid-March of 2020, my "I'd rather have my toenails removed with pliers" facial expression has become a permanent fixture. 

ETA.  Sure you're not holding an Epiphone that's just out of view of the webcam?

You're right - that is an Epiphone Face™!

8 minutes ago, Biz Prof said:

So, you're saying that you're more enthusiastic than how you appear in that photo in some Zoom meetings?

You know, now that I think of it, no.

Today's EpiFace™ might have something to do with one of the recommendations I received from YouTube this morning.

image.jpeg

I don't know why I would want to do that, why YouTube thinks I would want to do that, or why YouTube thinks I have anal lube in my home (or anywhere else for that matter).

Suffice it to say, it has been a strange day.

4 hours ago, kizanski said:

And I thought I was hiding it well.

image.png

Could be worse. You could’ve logged into your zoom court meeting under the screen name “Buttfucker 3000”...

1 hour ago, Travis said:

Could be worse. You could’ve logged into your zoom court meeting under the screen name “Buttfucker 3000”...

Solid point!

From the looks of that muscle roller I think we've figured out the Youtube anal lube mystery.

Big Brother IS watching, and has apparently decided you might need help greasing up to handle a particular inner "muscle"....

57 minutes ago, svl said:

From the looks of that muscle roller I think we've figured out the Youtube anal lube mystery.

Didn't a device like that make an appearance with "Tyler" on SNL's "Appalachian Emergency Room"?

Nice Scharter!

17 hours ago, G Man said:

I'd probably have the same face if I had that many strat bodied guitars hanging on the wall.

That sounds like a You Problem.

9 minutes ago, G Man said:

I'll give you that one, never found a strat I liked.

I could have 100 of them and still see another one that I had to have - lol

15 hours ago, svl said:

Big Brother IS watching, and has apparently decided you might need help greasing up to handle a particular inner "muscle"....

Animated GIF-downsized_large.gif

On 5/11/2021 at 11:28 AM, kizanski said:

And I thought I was hiding it well.

image.png

Dude, you look like you just had an Amazon delivery. It's exactly how I look after Amazon comes. I can't seem to get those lazy SOBs to use the side walk and stay the fuck off my lawn. Why can't they use our God-given sidewalks and stay the fuck off my lawn like normal people? 

#GTFOML

17 minutes ago, gtrdaddy said:

Dude, you look like you just had an Amazon delivery. It's exactly how I look after Amazon comes. I can't seem to get those lazy SOBs to use the side walk and stay the fuck off my lawn. Why can't they use our God-given sidewalks and stay the fuck off my lawn like normal people? 

#GTFOML

Fucking word.

Archived