Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PNGD Now With Pics

4 hours ago, gtrdaddy said:

I actually kind of like how that one faded, it looks cool!

Call me nuts?

image.gif

None of my Hamers, Gibsons or Shishkovs in blue have faded even a little.   Some are over 29 years old.  PRS, even with their newest finish still has problems with their blue dyes.  I wouldn’t doubt I’d Joe Knaggs has that sorted out...

Just my 2 cents......Singlecuts are generally better when in "traditional" colors, like csb or tsb sunbursts. (Or, of course, goldtops). But I have been known to make an exception or two.......

Huber Orca Redwood2.jpg

ORCA 5.jpg

7 hours ago, django49 said:

Just my 2 cents......Singlecuts are generally better when in "traditional" colors, like csb or tsb sunbursts. (Or, of course, goldtops). But I have been known to make an exception or two.......

Huber Orca Redwood2.jpg

ORCA 5.jpg

If you sold me the Sephir  I wouldn’t have this dilemma . This is all basically your fault!
arniez

I had no idea about the finish issues with PRS.  And this thing showed up at my door this week.  

20210511_145026.jpg

4 hours ago, ArnieZ said:

If you sold me the Sephir  I wouldn’t have this dilemma . This is all basically your fault!
arniez

Yep.....Since I had committed to hold it for someone from out of town until his planned visit on May 22, I was sort of stuck. If he ends up buying something else instead with the deposit he left, and you have not committed to  something else, there MAY be another opening.......

With apologies to Jamie, I personally like the Sephir a bit more than my 594 SC. But tone and feel are subjective. Back to different strokes.......

Either of the two you are considering should give you all you want from a singlecut.

33 minutes ago, gtrdaddy said:

Stop it Don. That is such a lie.

I am in training for public office......😉

On 5/13/2021 at 11:59 PM, Travis said:

image.gif

Don supplies Travis with his gd meds, damn you accountant of rock n roll!

Archived