Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS Vola Vasti T type (SOLD)

High Quality MIJ guitar... I compare it to Suhr quality at a 1/3 of the price.  This is the guitar I pick up the most but unfortunately .. due to the bigger sized neck.. when Im standing at a gig I struggle a bit and distracts me..  I thought I'd grow into the bigger neck but its not working out for me.. when Im sitting at home and playing it I can fly around on the neck.. ( well in my head i can :) )  anyhow its got the pull on the bridge to go into fire breather mode when need it.. its light weight at 6.8 lbs . I will reweigh it to verify..  just a beautiful guitar.  and a bunch of tones in there to be had.. very versatile... you will not find a high quality tele type guitar at this price....  I'd like to clear $900 after everything.. im in ohio.

all the specs are on the vola vasti website

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Beautiful guitar and I dig the updated shape! And I don’t say that very much!

What’s firebreather mode? Both bridge coils direct to output?

12 hours ago, topekatj said:

Kinky, in a good way! Execution looks excellent.

How does the location of the butt end strap button work out, perhaps it shoulda been placed somewhere on the bass side body edge?

I dont use strap locks and I've never had an issue gigging with it .. not once.. plus its only 6.8ounces...  so light

• 2 weeks later...
  • neastguy changed the title to FS Vola Vasti T type (SOLD)

Archived