Hamer Fan Club Message Center

1996 Hamer Artist Custom For Sale - SOLD

"Excellent condition.  All original except locking tailpiece posts have been added and the original Duncan pickups have been replaced with a Gravlin Shlablotnik set (original Duncan Seth Lover pickups are included). OHSC included. 7lb. 9oz. Neck specs:  C profile, depth 0.84" @ 1st fret, 0.93" @ 12th. There is some white coloration, possibly grain filler, under the finish on the back lower bout.  This is not wear and the finish is perfectly flat and clear above it. Low action w/o buzz, plays and sounds great, no issues."

This guitar has not left my air conditioned home since I purchased it last year. A Hamer OHSC in great condition is included. No tarnish on the gold hardware.

So you get an excellent guitar, plus case, plus upgraded locking tailpiece posts, plus two sets of pickups for (cue the used car salesman voice) "one low, low price".

• rugby1970 changed the title to 1996 Hamer Artist Custom For Sale

Are the ‘96 necks a wee skinnier than ‘97 and later (or am I mixing up different models)?

But ‘tis lovely and a bargain with Gravlins + Seths. GLWTS!

13 hours ago, Dr. Bear said:

But ‘tis lovely and a bargain with Gravlins + Seths. GLWTS!

Thanks, @Dr. Bear Now i just need someone to look at their collection and say "Hey, I absolutely need that guitar". Lol.

• rugby1970 changed the title to 1996 Hamer Artist Custom For Sale - PRICE DROP
  • 2 weeks later...
  • rugby1970 changed the title to 1996 Hamer Artist Custom For Sale - SOLD

Archived