Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Gig pics, it's been awhile; POST YOURS

Last Friday night was the first time back indoors since before COVID started, this time with my other band (The Rhythm Dawgs, est. 1998). Maybe people were just starved for entertainment, but it turned out to be a really good gig. Good audience response, dancers, and a healthy tip jar at the end of the night.
Here I'm playing Shishkov Ultimate 0063 (note 0092 and my beloved '81 Special in the background) though my Mesa Mark V; the other guitar player plays a Schecter through a Line 6 Vetta II - I'm Mr. Analog, he's Mr. Digital. The bass player is playing a Lakland Skyline Custom PJ.

Dawgs_Hardtails_2021-11-05_01.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Played my last gig this weekend w/ the classic hard rock band I joined last year. The original singer died suddenly a few months ago, we had to scramble to get a 45 min set together w/ his best friend singing in time to play this multi band festival north of Raleigh NC. This festival is put on by this awesome guy who loves rock & metal, he built this killer stage on his property and brings in food trucks, rents portable toilets, just throws a kickass free party. Bittersweet good times. RIP Danny Hazelip.

Jamestock BK.jpg

Jamestock 6.jpg

Jamestock 10.jpg

Jamestock 11.jpg

Jamestock 21.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 7/11/2022 at 3:22 AM, LucSulla said:

Thought these were some cool ones from the other night. 

image.png

Nice. Which Ibby is that?

On 6/14/2021 at 8:14 AM, Brooks said:

An EMS pal on FB asked if I was having a stroke

Yeah you look like you're in some difficulty there! ha. Guitar face isn't always pretty.  :)

2 hours ago, LucSulla said:

One of those new RG550 Genesises. 

I really like Ibanez, along with Yamaha, two steady bang for the buck brands. 

( Not too much experience with their higher end offerings). 

Local Summer Concert series we do every year. Was a blast as usual. Broke out my '77 Ibanez Rocket Roll Sr.

24KGoshen2022.jpg

LenV1.jpg

LenV2.jpg

From this past weekend. An outdoor alley gig that the promoter moved indoors when a storm pattern moved in. Have to admit that playing on a theater stage is a lot of fun.

FB_IMG_1658497630477.jpg.7cfb230b688d12d58b099b7d6344e025.jpg

FB_IMG_1658497692002.jpg

• 6 months later...

Archived