Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: PRICE DROP! Bogner Shiva-sized 1x12, closed back, ported cab w/ Celetion CL80 speaker

spacer.png

Time to put my trusty Shiva-sized, closed back/ported Bogner 1x12 cab up for sale.  It's been a great cab, but I've got an OS2x12 for the Shiva now, and I need to offset the money I spent on a matching 1x12 for the Suhr Badger I just recently got.

The Bogner cab has a 16 ohm Celestion CL80 at the smooth black (non-comet) tolex. 

Asking $400 + shipping (CONUS only) for forum folks here.

(Shiva, Hamer, & Budda pictured are NOT FOR SALE; more pics available upon request.)

2 hours ago, bubs_42 said:

Side note, what is the serial number of your SD30? Sub 0050?

It’s an 18 water, Series I — #0007. 👍

4 hours ago, draelyc said:

It’s an 18 water, Series I — #0007. 👍

If you’re ever thinking about selling the SD18, let me know…

or the mirage... 😉

On 6/18/2021 at 5:57 AM, Travis said:

If you’re ever thinking about selling the SD18, let me know…

or the mirage... 😉

I mean, I'm not sayin' "no" on the Budda ... especially if the Badger 18 I just got works out as my portable rig ...  but that Mirage has been my #1 since 1998.  She hain't goin' anywhere, brutha! 🙅‍♂️

23 hours ago, draelyc said:

I mean, I'm not sayin' "no" on the Budda ... especially if the Badger 18 I just got works out as my portable rig ...  but that Mirage has been my #1 since 1998.  She hain't goin' anywhere, brutha! 🙅‍♂️

The cabinet supplier changes shortly after the series 2 started. That is why I asked, I prefer the series 2 to the fully hand wired series 1. You and Travis should strike a deal, it would look nice next to my old SD30. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 12:20 PM, crunchee said:

Just curious, how wide is this 1x12 speaker cab? 

Hey ~ sorry I didn't see your question till today.  IIRC, it's 26" ~ it's an exact match to the size of the Shiva head, fwiw.  It's wider than a lot of 1x12s but not as wide as a typically-sized head (like a Marshall, for example).

• draelyc changed the title to FS: PRICE DROP! Bogner Shiva-sized 1x12, closed back, ported cab w/ Celetion CL80 speaker
4 hours ago, draelyc said:

Hey ~ sorry I didn't see your question till today.  IIRC, it's 26" ~ it's an exact match to the size of the Shiva head, fwiw.  It's wider than a lot of 1x12s but not as wide as a typically-sized head (like a Marshall, for example).

Nice!  IMO, it's difficult to find a used 1x12" extension cabinet that's wide enough to put a full-sized head on; if a cab is too narrow (not wide enough) for the head, heads tend to sit lopsided and have to have the feet relocated to look 'right'.  Yeah, I know, wide 2x12" extension cabs are common, but I don't need the extra firepower they have, plus the extra weight's bad on my back!  My Mojotone Marshall 18w clone head is 26" wide, and my VHT Standard 18 head with matching VHT 1x12" speaker cab is 26 1/2" wide.  I wish I had the fundage to snap this cab up, otherwise I'd be very tempted.  GLWTS!  :D

Archived