Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS- Fractal Audio Axe Fx II XL, MFC, XA-2, PSU and Eprom- SOLD

Fantastic shape Axe FX II XL and MFC (Mk 1. never gigged) in perfect working order. Also includes Fractal XA-2 for complete XLR connection, brand new EPROM and installation instructions, a brand new PSU (with printed full color instructions on installing) and original manuals for both Axe and MFC (plus box candy stickers). Also including like new Kick Tags for the MFC.

Two XLs are shown in the pix (along with other gear in the rack), but this sale only includes one XL unit.

These units were my back-up rig to my main Axe FX rig, they have seen no actual gig time and are in great condition.

SOLD

IMG_7205.JPG

IMG_7513.JPG

mfc top.JPG

mfc back.JPG

mfc front.JPG

mfc left side.JPG

mfc right side.JPG

Fractal PSU.JPG

Fractal Manuals.JPG

• svl changed the title to FS- Fractal Audio Axe Fx II XL

Only one (in mono), the second is my backup. Using my AX8s at shows now, leaving the rack home so no need for the spare XL.

• svl changed the title to FS- Fractal Audio Axe Fx II XL, free shipping
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice. Although I'm an IT guy, that would be too many options for me to be dialed in.

Actually, does it have a stereo out?

Much easier to dial in than you think, especially in this case- I'm leaving all my custom presets and IRs in her for any HFC buyer. And yes, stereo. :)

Here's a "stream of consciousness" video of me demo'ing my playing and the tones of the Axe. Note, this is from 2014, and much enhancing has gone into this particular machine in the past 6 years. It sounds like an absolute monster here, but is even better now.

One of the coolest bits of the vid is how it showcases the crazy amount of tones you can get out of it with just the pressing of a foot button (and all with one guitar). And remember, all these sounds (and many more) are included with the sale...

That was fun to listen to, great job and good variety!

And, Armadillo Trousers, haha!  My friends and I have talked about exactly that before! If you're not sure what I refer to then just look at the album cover(s). 

It highlighted the good rock gain that is so much more expressive than just diming the gain like I always did for years. In fact, just playing a bunch of regular power chords playing a lot of heavy metal back in the day really did limit my development as a complete guitarist, and now I really appreciate these more articulate medium gain sounds.

GLWTS!

• svl changed the title to FS- Fractal Audio Axe Fx II XL, free shipping PRICE DROP
  • svl changed the title to FS- Fractal Audio Axe Fx II XL, free shipping MAKE AN OFFER
  • svl changed the title to FS- Fractal Audio Axe Fx II XL, MFC, XA-2, PSU and Eprom- BIG PRICE DROP
  • svl changed the title to FS- Fractal Audio Axe Fx II XL, MFC, XA-2, PSU and Eprom- $1100 SHIPPED
  • svl changed the title to FS- Fractal Audio Axe Fx II XL, MFC, XA-2, PSU and Eprom- SOLD

Archived