Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Swede

First observation (actually my second observation after the comely, young Jessica Gardlund) was how many of the featured players cradled guitars outfitted with True Temperament fretboards. Quick Google search confirmed my suspicions--True Temperament is a Swedish product.

Cool. Never heard of this film. A lot of people I know and have worked with are in it, it seems.

Jojje Wadenius is such a gentleman. A true legend. He was in the Saturday Day Night live band in the between 1979 and 1985. And he was in Blood, Sweat and Tears. 

Those two guys must be the only ones who play True Temper fretboards here. Never seen anyone play them. Such an unnecessary invention. Let's just bury those fretboards way below ground and move on.

Jessica Gardlund, never heard of her before. For what my opionion might be worth I could dig up more than a handful of more interesting players than some that are in the film. Still, it was fun to watch. About 1 and a half hour to long though with such few players in it.

I knew of the True Temper and it's origin as well.......................I thought the film dragged a bit but I love guitarist Jojje Wadenius such a great great, player. I remember seeing him on a concert on TV with BS&T back in the 70s................Don Kirshner's rock concert? something on that order anyways....................not sure but it was after David Clayton Thomas had left the band and was replaced by Jerry Fisher.

Conny is a more fun player than the True Temper guys in that video, and the girl too, who I never heard of. This interview is from last night. With Ryan Roxie, Alice Coopers guitarist (ex. Slash Snakepit). I just found out that Ryan rehearses in the room next to ours, funny. He lives in Sweden.

Conny is an old friend and he is 100% for real, and probaly the best player I know. 

Archived