Hamer Fan Club Message Center

[Edit] Wanted - Hamer Californian in super clean condition :)

Hi Guys,

my very first post on the Fan Club Forums after having peeped once an a while for years :) ! Been craving for a Californian for years and now wanting to buy one - ideally in Europe as I am located in France and it would be more convenient for shipping / logistics / taxes but also open to buying from a US based seller if I can find my dream guitar...

Thanks for reading me !

Xavier

25 minutes ago, Xavier180 said:

Hi Guys,

my very first post on the Fan Club Forums after having peeped once an a while for years :) ! Been craving for a Californian for years and now wanting to buy one - ideally in Europe as I am located in France and it would be more convenient for shipping / logistics / taxes but also open to buying from a US based seller if I can find my dream guitar...

Thanks for reading me !

Xavier

Hi Xavier,

I might be able to help. ;) I've got 2  or 3 Cali's I might be willing to part with.  PM me here or email me at: [email protected]

• Xavier180 changed the title to [Edit] Wanted - Hamer Californian in super clean condition :) - ideally in Europe

Hamer Californian USA 1988 - $1,750

Here's one local to me for sale in northern California. I'm not associated with the seller. 

Guitar George

1 hour ago, Hamer95USA said:

Hamer Californian USA 1988 - $1,750

Here's one local to me for sale in northern California. I'm not associated with the seller. 

Guitar George

Nothing against the guitar but...it's been for sale for a couple of years now I think??..He won't bend on his price which is a bit

high most think.. 😕

14 hours ago, kurtsstuff said:

Nothing against the guitar but...it's been for sale for a couple of years now I think??..He won't bend on his price which is a bit

high most think.. 😕

Plus it does not have Boomers :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ham Rex! How r u this days, 

This guitar is not mine , i forgot to write " no aff" in the thread, sorry budy, i have a black cali elite 1996 but is not in sell ....for now🙃

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/22/2021 at 8:57 PM, pablo said:

Hi Ham Rex! How r u this days, 

This guitar is not mine , i forgot to write " no aff" in the thread, sorry budy, i have a black cali elite 1996 but is not in sell ....for now🙃

I'm doing ok. I wanted to work outside Reverb on the green one that's why I asked. 

I asked the seller on Reverb and he never responded. I guess he likes fees and now taxes.

I scored a 95 Special Cherry Flame top for what I consider a great price. 

After a seller and reverb wouldn't help me with a returned bass that had spider checking not mentioned I decided to always try to work outside Reverb and screw them like they did me on shipping. I just wanted full refund because he didn't say and I didn't ask about checking and I paid return shipping to seller but neither helped me. 

I already had a Max bass with checking and his description said it just had light play wear and excellent condition. 

Anyway TMI... lol

I'm ok...

• 1 month later...

I’ll be selling my 88 Cali soon - trans red non bookmatched figured body, and boomerangs.

However it’s a well used guitar with dings etc - my first ever Hamer as it happens.

I’ll be fully prepping it before selling so watch this space over the next month or so - I’m stacked out with work and stuff at present.

Cheers,

Ben.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Xavier180 changed the title to [Edit] Wanted - Hamer Californian in super clean condition :)

Archived