Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Mesa Boogie Heads

Heads gotta roll. One Mark V:25 and a TA-15 both in very good condition. Both come with covers and MV25 comes with footswitch. The TA-15 has the metal discoloration that looks kind of artsy patina'd (...cough, cough). It's apparently a common thing. Other than that, both amps look and sound great.

Mark V:25   1199 + shipping

TA-15         675 + shipping

20210704_112355.jpg

20210704_113314.jpg

I can testify to the killer tones and incredible versatility of the TA-15. I just got done writing a new rocker on mine literally two minutes ago on the Hi1 (Marshall) channel!

GLWTS

6 hours ago, stonge said:

I had to make that choice.  GLWTS!

I laughed out loud on that one! Stonge has a great arsenal of cool ass amps. Just the shear volume of them  is daunting!

3 minutes ago, JGale said:

Where is a good place to learn more about the mark?

There’s this video sharing website called, “YouTube.com.” From what I hear, it’s very popular. 

On 7/5/2021 at 2:44 PM, rugby1970 said:

I dunno but $675 + shipping for the TA-15 seems mighty reasonable to me. Somebody ought to jump on that.

I can't believe it hasn't happened yet. If I didn't have one it'd be heading this way.

Price reduction before putting these up for the unwashed (I resemble that remark).

Mark V:25      $1175 plus shipping

TA-15             $650 plus shipping

Or, I'm open to a trade for a 20 watt Marshall style tube head (ie, Runt 20, Marshall SV or SC 20, Mini Jubi).

So the MV:25 is spoken for (thanks a ton to Bruce919).

The TA-15 is still available and I'd consider a trade for a set neck explorer style guitar. Can throw in some cash for the right one.

Archived