Hamer Fan Club Message Center

NOAD Fender Content

Posted (edited)

I came upon this in the newly listed on the verb,  made an offer and had my son pick it up. Closet Queen all original 1964 Bandmaster and Speaker Cab. 

All RCA Tubes and original date code  Oxford Speakers. Tubes are original. It works but needs a good going thru!

IMG_1351.jpg

Edited by Dutchman
  • Like 21

Nice score! Congrats!

A friend sent me up to Boston about a decade ago to pick up a blackface Bandmaster Reverb with the original 1-15 cab for him. It sounded so good that I didn't want to hand it over to him (that was before I played tele or had a Gretsch even).  That amp still haunts me.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jakeboy said:

Cool amp! Congrats!

Your old yeller 63 6G6B Bassman is still on the top of the stack giving my 67 Bandmaster a break. I'm not going to need 2 Bandmasters. This one is a gem! Flawless!! The 67 sounds awesome but has a lot of road years. Not beat to shit but lovingly fallen off stuff many times!

Edited by Dutchman

Nice! I don't know how many of those I had back in the day. Between Bandmasters and Baseman's I had a bunch. Nice score.

• Like 1