Hamer Fan Club Message Center

A great transaction and dream fullfilled: 79 Hamer Sunburst

1625708790282.jpg.a134bb048c1a663aa7ac981559cf9207.jpgA big shout out to Louhamer.  Much appreciation for your willingness to sell me your 79 Hamer Sunburst.  I appreciate your willingness to meet part way and make the transaction possible on shorter notice.  And what a beauty.  I love the darker burst and full sustain block.  I got to jam with a buddy and was blown away at what this beauty has in the tank for tone and playability.  Nothing quite like it to my estimation.  All the best.  Good to be in the club.  I feel fulfilled.  My Hamer stable:  a Korina Newport in Jazz burst...a Korina Artist P90...and now this beauty.

Well…now you’ve done it!

That's the way to make a entrance with a new guitar........................well OK a NEW OLD guitar. The "SUNBURST" is IMHO the best model Hamer made and the 1979 is the best year for a early one....................but in reality they are all great guitars. Congrats! that is a stunner! ENJOY!

49 minutes ago, Drew816 said:

Very nice and welcome.

Be forewarned, they have a way of breeding and depleting your bank account. 😉

Tru Dat !  On my fifth Hamer so far, and on the look out again once my "Hamer Account" gets replenished  !!

Archived