Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: ‘94 Daytona, trans green, maple f/b, $950 Tampa CL

"Open to meeting up in the tri-county area for sure though. In 'safe trade' zones like Sheriff's departments, local PD, etc. - keeps everyone happy."

How scared is this guy? Next thing you know he'll make you pay sales tax...

2 hours ago, JustKid said:

....How scared is this guy?....

By some of the responders I've had, he's the right amount.

2 hours ago, JustKid said:

"Open to meeting up in the tri-county area for sure though. In 'safe trade' zones like Sheriff's departments, local PD, etc. - keeps everyone happy."

Works for me. 

3 hours ago, hamerhead said:

By some of the responders I've had, he's the right amount.

Can you really walk into the police office, lay a guitar on the floor, and do a transaction?  Wouldn't anybody tell you to move along?

5 hours ago, JustKid said:

Sounds like a better program than they run in Austin!!! 

I sell on Craigslist yet and never meet them at my house, but a cafe, Applbee's Etc. It's become a cautionary world!

1 hour ago, HamerCustomEr said:

Can you really walk into the police office, lay a guitar on the floor, and do a transaction?  Wouldn't anybody tell you to move along?

You don't need to go in. Most people aren't ballsy enough to rob you in front of the cop shop. Not for a guitar, anyways.

Several police stations near me have designated areas to do safe trades.  It’s not a big deal, and makes people comfortable…I don’t see any issues with it.

Archived