Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I'd totally be into this

Rod Stewart and Cheap Trick are doing a show next month with a hefty ticket price that is keeping me away.  (A separate Cheap Trick solo show would excite me more.)  If Rod Stewart and Ron Wood would get away from their regular gigs do a Faces reunion tour it might cause me to ignore the ticket prices. 

• Like 2

Ron, Ron if you lower your guitar youll get incredible feedback

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Steve Haynie said:

Rod Stewart and Cheap Trick are doing a show next month with a hefty ticket price that is keeping me away.  (A separate Cheap Trick solo show would excite me more.)  

Didn’t that tour get kicked back to 2022?

Nah. Hard pass on this post-mortem, and I’m a huge (Small AND) Faces fan. 

I was hoping the Kinks would’ve toured last year, but was a non-starter. Now there’s a show I would gladly pony up for. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, cmatthes said:

Didn’t that tour get kicked back to 2022?

By gosh, it did!  The show will be another one of those two year waits for people who bought tickets right away.  There are some tickets I have that will be two years old by the time they get used. 

Last year Cheap Trick had a show in Augusta, GA  popped in between Rod Stewart shows.  Ticket prices were lower, and it would have been a longer Cheap Trick show.  Then that show got cancelled.  The closest Cheap Trick show on this year's schedule is a 10 hour drive each way unless they get booked in the Southeast. 

On 7/20/2021 at 9:14 AM, Steve Haynie said:

By gosh, it did!  The show will be another one of those two year waits for people who bought tickets right away.  There are some tickets I have that will be two years old by the time they get used. 

Last year Cheap Trick had a show in Augusta, GA  popped in between Rod Stewart shows.  Ticket prices were lower, and it would have been a longer Cheap Trick show.  Then that show got cancelled.  The closest Cheap Trick show on this year's schedule is a 10 hour drive each way unless they get booked in the Southeast. 

CT is actively adding tour dates across the Country (and abroad) to make up for the absence of touring during most of 2020 and the first half of this year.   I snagged some 2nd row tickets this morning for the DC show in November, but keep an eye open for something in the Carolinas or vicinity.

• Like 1