Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I set out my pedals for building up two more boards. Here are the extras, and there possibly may be a couple stragglers at a later time.

Lovepedal OD11: Well I ended up with 3 OD11’s because that is how I roll. This is the only one I have with the box and instructions. It does have Velcro on it. Sold! PayPal/Shipping included. 

Lovepedal OD11 just like the first, naked. No box this time $75 shipping and PayPal included.

Lovepedal JTM: A unique boost that adds a touch of compression, softens up the bottom end, it adds a bit of mojo, but this one really adds the feel of an old Marshall. Jakeboy says that  “Its glourious with the neck pickup of a Stratocaster”.  SOLD Shipping/PayPal included. 

Lovepedal Champ: One of the hidden secret amongst 70’s guitar players is to plug into a champ, and feed it into a larger amp like a preamp. So Sean put this into a pedal. For the guy that loves to plug straight in but needs a little something to punch up a lead or crank it open and play slide. SOLD PayPal/ Shipping included

Visual Sound Buffer: A buffer, you know what it is and a very popular buffer to boot. $20 PayPal/Shipping included. 

Thats it for now! 

5AGsJLR.jpg

23 minutes ago, bubs_42 said:

Really $75 and no takers? That is shipping and PayPal included folks. 

I already have a Champ and a JTM, but I think Sean is targeting your sale ad!  😆

53 minutes ago, Hbom said:

Such a deal. Shame I shot my allowance on a OD11 copy last week. 

But it seems to be a pretty good copy. 😉

I bought two copies, they will do I guess. I’m not a collector so there will be more stuff coming down the line. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2021 at 10:49 AM, bubs_42 said:

How about $125 for the OD11 and the Champ Package Deal. 

Bubs is going on vacation for a week, so I need to ship everything that sells by tomorrow. 

Hey Bubs - I'm interested in the straggler OD11 if it still needs a home. 

13 hours ago, bubs_42 said:

All yours if you want it. 

Thanks, man. I’m in Calgary, Canada and my postal code is T2B 2M2. Pedals like this are usually around $20 to ship to me from points stateside. If you need some additional $ to cover the shipping, let me know. Thanks, Bubs.

52 minutes ago, bubs_42 said:

OD11 SOLD! 

Thanks man! Always on the hunt for great sounding dirt. 👍😎

• bubs_42 changed the title to July Sale: Pedals SOLD!

Archived