Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Now For Something Completely Different

Was impressed with Ms Vargasova's prowess... almost as much as I was with her flamed tresses. Not my usual playing style to take interest in but done well is done well. Curious choice in instrument for this kind of number, though. 🤔

9 hours ago, kizanski said:

That's a REAL redhead! 

I can’t see the carpet. Does it match the curtains?

FWIW, and I don't actually know how to take this, but in her videos, I'm seeing some movements that seem unreal. Like the video and audio were sped up.

Not so much in the video you posted, but quite a bit in this one. Starts looking fake/sped up around 0:53

4 hours ago, Nathan of Brainfertilizer Fame said:

FWIW, and I don't actually know how to take this, but in her videos, I'm seeing some movements that seem unreal. Like the video and audio were sped up.

Not so much in the video you posted, but quite a bit in this one. Starts looking fake/sped up around 0:53

Huh, could be. I didn't see anything that looked artificially augmented... other than her hair color. :P I will say that whoever did perform/record this was coaxing some amazing notes out, given the clean signal that's used. I'd need a shit ton of gain to pull that off...

Archived