Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Starting to gather names, sizes, colors for a run of Hamer TTTB tshirts. Please refer to this topic and if you responded to that topic kindly update your order here with information and COLOR SELECTION.

I'll have to have at least three dozen (36) shirts to make it feasible to place an order. THIS IS A ONE TIME RUN - I WON'T DO IT TWICE.

Color of the shirts will be black or white; I'm going white because SWFL is too hot for black.

Price will be actual cost of the shirt + actual shipping + actual packaging materials. I think that's fair.

I STILL NEED A GRAPHIC OF THE HAMER GUITAR BANNER TO GO BENEATH THE TTTB SKELETON!!!! HELP!!! LOOK AT ANY OLD ARTWORK YOU MIGHT HAVE AND SEND IT TO ME. GIVING THE ARTWORK TO THE PRINTER IS MUCHO CHEAPER THAN HAVING THEM CREATE IT.

If you're seriously interested please respond to THIS thread. If I take your order and you bail once it's placed I'll be very unhappy and a unhappy rugby player is not a pretty sight.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you all on this as well as possible sources of the artwork.

skeleton (2).jpg

Hamer TTTB Banner.jpeg

Hamer Checkerboard logo.jpg

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've started a spreadsheet for those interested in buying a tshirt. This will be an organized, detailed effort. Hit me up with your size, amount and color.

I’m in for an XL. I’ll take whatever color is required if it comes to that. Black if I’ve got a choice. My son just called me out for dropping a sauced piece of chicken on my white shirt last night. It’s why I can’t have nice things…

12 minutes ago, mathman said:

I am in.  Either color works for me.  Just let me know when and where to send the money.

Size? Color?

12 minutes ago, Xavier180 said:

Will there be a batch for Europe as well?

At this point I really don't know. I'll have gauge the overall interest and determine how work is going to be involved, especially shipping to Europe. I recently sold a guitar to a fine gentleman on this forum and he emailed my a shipping label from his preferred carrier, all I had to do was print and drop off at the carrier's local store. Easy Peasy.

43 minutes ago, topekatj said:

2XL Tall, if possible. I hate it when T’s shrink lengthwise (and well, you don’t want to see my belly button).

white!

I’m thinking you need more cowbell.

but on a serious note, assuming they are all-cotton, I will take 2, one of each color, XL.  If not cotton i gotta pass  

THANKS FOR DOING THIS. 

PM sent with some of my original, hand-drawn artwork and the official HFC logo I designed back in the 1990s.

1 minute ago, cmatthes said:

PM sent with some of my original, hand-drawn artwork and the official HFC logo I designed back in the 1990s.

That will make all the difference! 

Archived