Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Two for me, both XL, one white, one black.

It's very kind of you to offer to do this at cost, but if I may offer a piece of advice: Calculate all costs, add a 10% margin for any potential errors in your math, and get all cash up front.  Asking all of us to trust one long time member with our money is easy.  Asking you to trust each and every member that says "I'll take two!" is asking a LOT!

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put me down for (1) Black, (1) White, both size Large. I already have about a million black t-shirts, but I can demote one of them to rag status to make way for the Hamer shirt.

2 hours ago, cynic said:

Two for me, both XL, one white, one black.

Going for the Ska look late summer 2021!

If we aren’t at 36 yet, put me down for a third in black. My first 2 are white…all large. And we all hate you MFers ordering mediums…damnit… 😎🎸😉🎶

7 hours ago, stedge said:

I’m thinking you need more cowbell.

but on a serious note, assuming they are all-cotton, I will take 2, one of each color, XL.  If not cotton i gotta pass  

THANKS FOR DOING THIS. 

Rest assured the tshirts will be cotton. Polyester does not touch this  body, ever. Unless she's wearing it.........

Right now the count is at 54 shirts for the US. Sizes and colors vary, all cotton and preshrunk if possible. I'll post a mock-up of the shirt in the very near future. No money will be collected until we're actually ready to print.

I'll need everyone's proper name, mailing address  and phone number for shipping. I won't ask for that information until we're ready to roll and at that time I'll ask for your money as well.

Europe please post your orders!! I'll ship to ONE address in Europe if that person must assumes responsibility for the distribution and further shipping throughout Europe. So, stand up Europe, be counted and name a delegate.

Archived