Hamer Fan Club Message Center

2, XXL, one black, one white.

4, medium, black.

Is this the one you're planning for?:

DSCN0366s.jpg

I snagged this a couple years ago off Ebay or Reverb. I don't wear it much because they're hard to find. It'll be awesome to have a spare or 2.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, rugby1970 said:

Europe please post your orders!! I'll ship to ONE address in Europe if that person must assumes responsibility for the distribution and further shipping throughout Europe. So, stand up Europe, be counted and name a delegate.

EU, Germany. For now...

1x XL white

1x XL black

1x L black

Let me know how many are counting for the EU. Shipping in one accounts for customs. Including VAT that would be an upcharge of about 24% to shipping. Might not necessarily be cheaper after all. The exchange rate could help a bit though.

Anyhow, I have friends in the US army with a German address. Never used the opportunity having shipped to their military address. Assumed international army camp addresses are equally treated to conus addresses, right?

Alternatively, with the help of @Montelovesco, we could have an equally designed run in the EU. Let me know what you think @rugby1970.

Thanks for doing this!  Good thoughts and vibes in this thread - made me realize I need to have one for staining and one to retain for formal affairs.  In each color.  So...

2 large black

and

2 large white.

Upfront money ready to be called for.

12 hours ago, hamerhead said:

Definitely in for 2, XXL, one black, one white.

Possibly (probably) in for 4 more, medium, black. (ETA: or various colors if available)

Is this the one you're planning for?:

DSCN0366s.jpg

I snagged this a couple years ago off Ebay or Reverb. I don't wear it much because they're hard to find. It'll be awesome to have a spare or 2.

That is exactly what I want to do for the back of the shirt.

And this for the front, left pectoral area (where a pocket would be - but NO POCKETS, Hahahahaha).

HFCLogo.jpg

Hi there,

Just spotted this - good on you for doing this!

I’m in for at least two,

Size L

One of each colour

I might double up the above order, let me know if you get close to a quantity break on your order.

Will they do kids sizes as well?

Cheers,

Ben.

2 hours ago, gorch said:

Anyhow, I have friends in the US army with a German address. Never used the opportunity having shipped to their military address. Assumed international army camp addresses are equally treated to conus addresses, right?

Yes.  Shipping cost to an APO address is the same as continental US.  Some of my recent eBay sales went to a US address then got forwarded to Germany.  I paid for domestic shipping rates for a flat rate Priority Mail box. 

1 hour ago, rugby1970 said:

That is exactly what I want to do for the back of the shirt.

And this for the front, left pectoral area (where a pocket would be - but NO POCKETS, Hahahahaha).

HFCLogo.jpg

Thank you for not including a first fret crown. I would’ve had to cancel my order…. 😜

6 hours ago, Bennyboy-UK said:

Hi there,

Just spotted this - good on you for doing this!

I’m in for at least two,

Size L

One of each colour

I might double up the above order, let me know if you get close to a quantity break on your order.

Will they do kids sizes as well?

Cheers,

Ben.

Ben, please check out the other posts regarding Europe. Don't know if that is going to happen yet. For now I'm not recording any orders for Europe.

4 hours ago, tweed said:

Don't  know if you caught it, but edited my order yesterday. 

Please refresh my memory. I now have 95 shirts of every size and both colors. Thanks.

Archived