Hamer Fan Club Message Center

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, rugby1970 said:

Please refresh my memory. I now have 95 shirts of every size and both colors. Thanks.

Ok, updated order from yesterday is:

2  Large, one of each  color 

2  X-Large, one if each color

Thanks for doin' this @rugby1970,  You Da Man !!

12 hours ago, cynic said:

Graphic on the back?

Why the back?

Okaaaaaaay, so IMHO the way I propose the shirts is classier and most graphic tees are done this way with the exclusion of tour tees, Life Is Good tees and a few others. Of the over 100 tees that I own only 20% have the large graphic on the front and nothing on the back (I just checked mine); not an expert but just looking at my collection.

Right now there are over 100 tees for the order in all different sizes and the two colors (black and white) excluding our European brothers. This is already a huge task for organizing, mailing, collecting money and addresses, etc. I'm not going to do two printing styles which would complicate things even further. Besides, a different design would require two sets of artwork for the printer, two layouts for the printer and more money for the printer.

You're very welcome to conduct a poll of our fellow members to see what they prefer but I won't be a part of that. I already have too much to do with this. If you want a run of front graphic shirts I'll gladly send you the artwork when it's done and you can commission your own run of shirts.

ANYONE WISHING TO DELETE THEIR CURRENT ORDER IN FAVOR OF A DIFFERENT DESIGN PLEASE DO IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE.

BTW, a PM would have about this would have been nice.

25 minutes ago, rugby1970 said:

....This is already a huge task....

Understatement of the year. And very much appreciated! Thank you!

....remember when we kicked around the idea of an HFC/Hamer custom order guitar run and no one could agree on what it should be?.....

5 hours ago, rugby1970 said:

BTW, a PM would have about this would have been nice.

Gosh, I didn’t know design questions had no place in public places. Settle down big guy. One shouldn’t volunteer to take on a task only to complain about the task. 

Please cancel mine from the order, and that’s based solely on the design and has nothing to do with your being a prick. 

1 hour ago, cynic said:

Gosh, I didn’t know design questions had no place in public places. Settle down big guy. One shouldn’t volunteer to take on a task only to complain about the task. 

Please cancel mine from the order, and that’s based solely on the design and has nothing to do with your being a prick. 

Consider it canceled. Thank you.

I'll take two (2) in Black and two (2) in White, all of them in XL. 

Thanks!!! 

5 hours ago, cynic said:

Are you serious? That's a LOT of fucking legwork for no returns... Maybe you've had a few too many tonight. Just sayin'.

46 minutes ago, DaveH said:

Are you serious? That's a LOT of fucking legwork for no returns... Maybe you've had a few too many tonight. Just sayin'.

When you start paying for my clothes you can dictate what I wear.  Till then, my sober preference is no artwork on the back and no "Fan Club" anywhere.  It's really not a big deal.

Just do the fucking shirts however you choose to.  If anyone doesn't like them, they can graciously bow out.  I appreciate your offering to do the leg work and I don't give a shit if you make ten bucks a shirt.

13 minutes ago, cynic said:

When you start paying for my clothes you can dictate what I wear.  Till then, my sober preference is no artwork on the back and no "Fan Club" anywhere.  It's really not a big deal.

Don't order a shirt you don't want.  Seems simple...

Just saw this...Been away from the forum a while.  Thanks rugby1970 for doing this!

I'll take 2 white shirts.  1 in Large and 1 in XL.

And 2 black shirts.  1 in Large and 1 in XL.

For a total of 4. 

Whatever they look like I'm sure they'll be great.  I always miss out on these runs.  Hopefully not this time.

Alright, the response to this has been amazing. Right now we're at 120 shirts; 10 freaking dozen!!  I'll most likely keep taking orders for the next week and then close it. Meanwhile the artwork will be finalized and I'll negotiate with a few printers to establish the cost per shirt. The shipping will be unique to each order based on location and number of shirts. I could charge a flat rate for shipping but I don't feel that would be fair and I will not make any profit on this; I'll pay for my own shirts.

Thanks

1 hour ago, rugby1970 said:

....and I'll negotiate with a few printers....

FYI - Cafe Press (if they're still in business) SUCKS at shirts. Some of their stuff isn't so bad, but their shirts are really cheap crap with bad ink.

Archived