Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Late to the party here as well... If you have two black 2xls I'll pay for it immediately.. also throw in an extra $$$ to help with your mailing supplies...

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, geobluto said:

Late to the party here as well... If you have two black 2xls I'll pay for it immediately.. also throw in an extra $$$ to help with your mailing supplies...

Got it, thanks.

Last call for orders or changes to your order. I'm going to the printer this weekend. At that time the final costs will be determined and I will be forced to close the service window.

Thank you,

Dave

I’ll take 4 3XL’s in Black if you can still add to the order.  Thanks! 

Okay folks the order window will be closing on Sunday evening. I'm going to the printer on Monday and will get the hard costs based on the total number, the sizes (larger shirts=more money) and our artwork.

To date we have 171 shirts ordered and 158 orders will be shipped. I'm going to use the USPS flat rate boxes because it's easier for me and I can't see any dramatic savings for not doing so.

Thanks,

Dave

I still don't have confirmation from the following: @woodpile,@vicjoy1945, @P Franco, @kurtsstuff, @JES1680, @HAMERMAN, @guitarzandstuff, @GuitarGuy65, @Falcnr, @dboy, @currypowder, @currypowder and @Aceldama

No confirmation = no shirt order. Sorry but I can't buy shirts without confirmations. Where in the hell would I sell these? The Gap? Forever 21? Hahahahaha

I'd like all payments to be through Venmo or something very similar. I'd use PayPal gift but 158 birthday presents might raise a few digital eyebrows on their site. Capiche?

Excellent news, gonna  update my order:

4 -(3XL’s) in Black

2 - (XL’s) in Black  

For a total of 6 shirts. Thanks again for doing this Dave !  

On 8/22/2021 at 8:58 PM, woodpile said:

Sorry I missed the confirmation. I'm still in for one black and one white medium if its not too late.

You're good.

21 hours ago, Hamer Dave said:

Dave,

FYI…

2-xxl black

2-xxl white

1-lrg black

1-lrg white

2-med black

I sent you a pm with my order, real name, shipping address. 

THANKS for all you do!

dave

Got it.

16 hours ago, Xavier180 said:

Just to confirm, that batch is for Continental US only, correct?

Yes it is. Apologies but EU, UK, SA, Canada, etc. would just be too much work at this point. I'm at 186 shirts right now.

The order window is now closed and I go to the printer tomorrow. Final costs for the shirts themselves will be determined within the next day or so and I'll get the final price to each of you.

Time for delivery will also be determined then. At that time I'll ask for payment and your real world ID and shipping address.

As you can see several members have not confirmed their respective orders which means no shirts for them. If you know 'em please contact them and let 'em know.

PLEASE CHECK THE ATTACHMENT AND VERIFY YOUR ORDER. I'M NOT PERFECT AND DO MAKE MISTAKES. IF I DON'T RECEIVE YOUR FEEDBACK I'LL HAVE TO ASSUME THAT IT'S ALL GOOD. AT THAT TIME THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON INCORRECT ORDERS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY YOUR ORDER.

Thanks,

Dave

82321 Hamer Tshirts FINAL.pdf

5 hours ago, hamerhead said:

Holy shit that's a pile of shirts.

Yeah Man!! Y'all should start thinking about how you're going to pay and sending me your details (real name and shipping address - phone # and email would be nice but not mandatory).

No money is due at this time. I'll post the printer's costs here for everyone to see; complete transparency with this.

DO NOT PAY NOW

One (1) tshirt shipping cost is $7.75 plus a little extra for supplies.

Two (2) to 6 (6) tshirts is $15.50 to ship plus a little extra for supplies.

DO NOT PAY NOW

Just now, hamerhead said:

You good with regular Paypal (not friends and family or gift) + the 3%?

I could snail mail a check but I'm too old for Venmo.

Folks this arrangement is acceptable. I was just trying to keep costs down.

Archived