Hamer Fan Club Message Center

On 9/12/2021 at 9:18 AM, Dutchman said:

An old heavy equipment operator would only know of pony motor's. Thank goodness for 24volt starting now!!!

I know about them, and what's weird is that I have no idea why. One of those random scraps of knowledge that I know I've never needed for anything, but there it is. Must be something that I just absorbed growing up in logging country. I'd never heard the Rolling Rock connection though. 

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright folks, time to PAY. You can see your final cost in the copy of the spreadsheet that is attached.It's the column labeled "CHARGE PER MEMBER". All costs have been added and the invoice from the printer is also attached. I said at the beginning that there would be total transparency; ask and ye shall receive. Ask me any questions that you want and I'll provide the answer as well as the back-up documentation.

You might notice that on some lines there is a $0.00 shipping cost. The reason is that the member in question has ordered multiple shirts of different sizes and they will fit in the same box. Pretty clever, eh?

Payment can be made via the following methods:

TSHIRTS WILL NOT BE PRINTED UNTIL YOU PAY ME

Thanks,

Dave

Hamer Tshirts Costs.pdf

825 printer contract.pdf

Dave can you give these miscrents, I mean fellow HFCers a way to calculate their cost? When it come to finances they are literally thinking $3.50 treefiddy as they blankly stare at the pdfs and figure "my great Hamer deal of the century!"

4 hours ago, rugby1970 said:

Alright folks, time to PAY. You can see your final cost in the copy of the spreadsheet that is attached.It's the column labeled "CHARGE PER MEMBER". All costs have been added and the invoice from the printer is also attached. I said at the beginning that there would be total transparency; ask and ye shall receive. Ask me any questions that you want and I'll provide the answer as well as the back-up documentation.

You might notice that on some lines there is a $0.00 shipping cost. The reason is that the member in question has ordered multiple shirts of different sizes and they will fit in the same box. Pretty clever, eh?

Payment can be made via the following methods:

TSHIRTS WILL NOT BE PRINTED UNTIL YOU PAY ME

Thanks,

Dave

Hamer Tshirts Costs.pdf 251.57 kB · 13 downloads

825 printer contract.pdf 98.22 kB · 40 downloads

Will pay this tonight after work. 

If you haven't sent me your real name and mailing address please do so at your earliest convenience. If not your shirt(s) won't be mailed and I'll be forced to sell it/them at the Naples Farmer's Market.

Archived