Hamer Fan Club Message Center

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paid, thanks Dave 

Okay boys and girls, a little light housekeeping here. We have approximately 60% payment for the shirts already and approximately 60% of you have replied with your real name and mailing addresses. The payment rate is great but the response for mailing addresses is sorely lacking. Please, please please (I sound like James Brown) get me that information ASAP.

Or to quote Bruce Springsteen in Santa Claus Is Coming To Town "Oh, that's not many, not many, you guys are in trouble out here!"

I need the info, fast.

Additionally, I can't process payment by accounts that do not link to your real name, to your screen name or to an alias. To that end will Matthew Ervin, Rick Smith, Dustin Mann and Kathleen Ball please report to the principal's office immediately!!

Please pass this information onto our fellow members that you personally know or to other members that might not check their accounts frequently.

Y'all are the best!!

Dave

Update: we still have 20 some payments and 13 addresses outstanding. Please pony up the money and get me your address ASAP so I can unleash the Kracken....er, printer. No shirts until I have all monies paid - it's not a charity, you know.

Even if you sent me your address, or think that I know it and your real name, send it again. Even if I have your particulars from a prior sale or trade, we musicians are a shiftless and shifty bunch. We often change address one step ahead of the law, bill collectors and process servers.........

Thanks

Anyone else care to chime in? Like:

• Bubs
  • Citrus
  • Dave Sceptor
  • fooderman
  • Gman
  • GuitarGuy65
  • G Man
  • guitarzandstuff
  • Ham Rex
  • hamerboy
  • noisymeighbor
  • Rockola
  • The Shark

WILL KATHLEEN BALL 8 PLEASE SEND ME A PM. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO I CANNOT CREDIT YOU ACCOUNT AND QUITE PROBABLY I DON'T HAVE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS.

Thank you.

17 minutes ago, rugby1970 said:

Thanks

Anyone else care to chime in? Like:

• Bubs
  • Citrus
  • Dave Sceptor
  • fooderman
  • Gman
  • GuitarGuy65
  • G Man
  • guitarzandstuff
  • Ham Rex
  • hamerboy
  • noisymeighbor
  • Rockola
  • The Shark

Chimimng in... I've paid you via PayPal F&F on 9/20/21 & you have my shipping address in your message inbox... also sent receipt in your messages 

Thanks, Dave 

Archived