Hamer Fan Club Message Center

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Dave Scepter said:

Chimimng in... I've paid you via PayPal F&F on 9/20/21 & you have my shipping address in your message inbox... also sent receipt in your messages 

Thanks, Dave 

Thanks, Dave. I just couldn't find it.

Hey !! Just saw this. I need to pay for two shirts !!!  Just looked at spreadsheet and I'm marked as paid.  Not sure this is correct...can you double check !?!

Thanks,

Vic

T-SHIRT UPDATE:

Because I waited until the monies were collected the printer lost the commitment from the shirt supplier. It's the "your product is on the cargo ship and can't be unloaded" thingy (supply chain problems that all market sectors are experiencing). Right now he's scrambling to get shirts, assures me that he will have enough but they're coming form various sources.

We will have shirts but not all from the same manufacturer. He's expecting them by the end of this week and will print them next week. I'll begin shipping at the end of next week. For the record we're at 204 t-shirts!

I'll keep you all posted. In the meantime if you haven't paid or sent me your shipping address and particulars please do so now.

Thanks,

Dave

The shirts are in.....the shirts are in!!!!

Tell your friends, tell your neighbors. The shirts are in!!! Huzzah, the shirts are in!!

Seriously, the t-shirts are in and have been printed. I'll pick them up tomorrow in between band practices. I'll pay the balance out of pocket  but if you owe money please send it to me immediately. There are also a few addresses missing; I can't ship your shirt if I don't have your address.

No money, no shirt. no address, no shirt. Sorry, them's the rules.

I'll be sorting, packing and taking them to the Post Office by myself so no "where's my shirt?" in some sissy Mary voice. Ha!! I'll get it done as fast as I can.

Pics to follow. Huzzah!!

Archived