Hamer Fan Club Message Center

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, my brothers and sisters USPS has delivered you to the promised land. The T-shirts have shipped with the help of the almighty post master. I have returned from the desert with a receipt that is 12 feet long. Praise be!! Hallelujah!!! Can I get an Amen????

But first the commandments of HFC T-shirts:

1. There shall be no carping, bitching or public displays of prepubescent behavior if your order in not correct. A PM solves most issues and is the preferred method of conflict resolution.
  2. If an error was made to your detriment please just PM me. If an error was made in your favor don't keep the extra shirt!!! It belongs to one of our other members and must be forwarded to the correct individual.
  3. The T-shirt coordinator (me) is only human and is prone to mistakes especially with 204 shirts ordered and 73 different mailing packages to be prepared.
  4. If it's not right, It will be corrected.
  5. I can track each package but WILL NOT be issuing tracking numbers to anyone - no exceptions unless a package is lost.

A bit of housekeeping:

• The USPS raised their prices for flat rate shipping from the time that this project was initiated - please refer to the enclosed pictures for reference. I don't know if I'll ask you all for more money since several members contributed more than they owed. I'll run a new spreadsheet in order to determine where we stand; I don't know if I'm at break-even or in the hole.
  • There are a few extra t-shirts available but they will not be sold until all of the dust settles and EVERYONE is satisfied.
  • The printer missed the mark on 4 shirts out of 204 - an outstanding performance since I had to update the order several times. To that end will beezerboy, Citrus and Marvelicious please pick up the white courtesy phone (PM me)?

It's been fun and I'd like to thank cmatthes and 0054 for their invaluable contributions. Please acknowledge their efforts with well deserved acknowledgements.

Dave

20211012_150334 (548x640).jpg

20211012_150456 (480x640).jpg

20211014_103549 (467x640).jpg

USPS Boxes (586x1024).jpg

20211012_150323 (298x640).jpg

20211014_123838 (480x640).jpg

I just plugged the increased shipping costs into the spreadsheet and we are fine; no worries. Do not send money!! We're all good.

Just let me know when you receive your respective shirts, that your order is correct and how you like them.

1 minute ago, The Shark said:

Gig on Saturday.  I have a new "Hamer" to play and will, hopefully, have a great shirt to sport in the effort.

h8LrDK4.jpg

Man, I hope it gets there in time!!

Chris oversaw the project, and Dave co-ordinated it all, my part was simple, just place art in two squares. 

Rugby what does the front look like?

C'mon!!

15 hours ago, rugby1970 said:

Oh, and the books are open to anyone that cares to look.

All the books, or just certain ones?  Do you have that Madonna Sex book?  I'd like to look at that again.

Thanks for all your work on this, Dave!

16 hours ago, rugby1970 said:

I have returned from the desert with a receipt that is 12 feet long.

So, you're saying you bought a pack of gum at CVS on your way to the post office? 😄

1 hour ago, PaGator said:

Dave, got the shirts today, thanks again! Let me know if you need a true up on the cash. Scott

The burning question on everyone's lips: do you like them?

Archived