Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Recommended Posts

Alright it's been at least a week and I have to assume that everyone has received their respective t-shirts and the orders are correct, except for one. This window is now closed. Move along, now. Nothing to see here.......

Thanks to everyone for your help, cooperation and positive vibes!!

Dave

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rugby1970 said:

Alright it's been at least a week and I have to assume that everyone has received their respective t-shirts and the orders are correct, except for one. This window is now closed. Move along, now. Nothing to see here.......

Thanks to everyone for your help, cooperation and positive vibes!!

Dave

Thanks again @rugby1970, I'm quite sure it was a tedious task on your end to do all this. It's been said around here before, but I'll say it again.

You da Man !...........and HFC Rocks !!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

The last three t-shirts are up for sale. I ordered a few extra in case we had a late minute customer or two (we did) ans this is the last of the surplus:

  • (1) 3XL BLACK
  • (1) XLT WHITE
  • (1) M WHITE

Please contact me by PM with your interest, etc.

Thanks,

Dave

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

To everyone that has been involved in this t-shirt venture,

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for what you have just done for me. Words cannot express the awe, wonder and gratitude that I'm feeling. I didn't do the t-shirt run to look like a hero or to make money, in fact I lost a little, but it was soooo worth it. These gifts are over the top and I don't know what to say except for thank you and...I am not worthy.

All my best and have a great holiday season,

Dave

  • Like 20
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, rugby1970 said:

To everyone that has been involved in this t-shirt venture,

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for what you have just done for me. Words cannot express the awe, wonder and gratitude that I'm feeling. I didn't do the t-shirt run to look like a hero or to make money, in fact I lost a little, but it was soooo worth it. These gifts are over the top and I don't know what to say except for thank you and...I am not worthy.

All my best and have a great holiday season,

Dave

You are "worthy".  That's not so easily surrendered.  Thanks.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/23/2021 at 3:55 PM, rugby1970 said:

To everyone that has been involved in this t-shirt venture,

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for what you have just done for me. Words cannot express the awe, wonder and gratitude that I'm feeling. I didn't do the t-shirt run to look like a hero or to make money, in fact I lost a little, but it was soooo worth it. These gifts are over the top and I don't know what to say except for thank you and...I am not worthy.

All my best and have a great holiday season,

Dave

Hey @rugby1970: Happy Thanksgiving!

i never heard what the amp was, please share/wudjya get?

Happy Turkey Day to the HFC!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/25/2021 at 1:35 PM, topekatj said:

Hey @rugby1970: Happy Thanksgiving!

i never heard what the amp was, please share/wudjya get?

Happy Turkey Day to the HFC!

I received a L'il Dawg Chocodawg lunchbox type amp. I hope to be able to unveil it next week.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, rugby1970 said:

I received a L'il Dawg Chocodawg lunchbox type amp. I hope to be able to unveil it next week.

Mark Revel signature  amp, btw. Fact!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/25/2021 at 1:35 PM, topekatj said:

Hey @rugby1970: Happy Thanksgiving!

i never heard what the amp was, please share/wudjya get?

Happy Turkey Day to the HFC!

 

On 11/26/2021 at 3:52 PM, rugby1970 said:

I received a L'il Dawg Chocodawg lunchbox type amp. I hope to be able to unveil it next week.

I've been spending more time with this amp than with my wife. At least the amp warms up. Hahahahaha.

Seriously, this thing is a beast. There really is no need for an overdrive pedal. Thanks again.

 

20211130_130630 (640x476).jpg

20211130_130643 (640x479).jpg

20211130_130726 (640x474).jpg

20211123_184117 (640x532).jpg

20211124_132938 (640x480).jpg

20211124_133048 (640x470).jpg

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...