Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Diablo USA Limited Edition For Sale (UK spec with toggle switch)

Hi guys, long time lurker on these forums. Had a few Hamers over the years and have loved them all, however, I’m down to my last one and she also needs to go. Link to my Reverb page: https://reverb.com/uk/item/41195694-hamer-diablo-usa-limited-edition-1993-no-11-of-20

I only bought this at the start of the year so haven’t owned it long, but my recent Kiesel HH2 has made a hole that needs (partially) filling. It’s in fantastic condition, with a load of pics and a full description on Reverb. I’ll be happy to ship it internationally fully insured. For UK buyers, I can also deliver the guitar for some petrol money or arrange collection.

Open to offers and let me know if you have any questions! 

Cheers.

Was the handwriting on the back of the headstock standard for these, as opposed to stamping in the number of the run like in later special editions?

Killer looking neck figuring on that one. 

Thanks guys, sure is a beaut. The Hamers I've owned have all blown away the high end Ibanez and Charvel guitars I've had. Always liked that they're a bit more niche too. 

Good question regarding the hand written number on the headstock. Not sure if this would have been written on by the dealer or Hamer? 

Archived