Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Need circuit board or schematic for DuoTone - Any info appreciated

HamerSWGA

Question

I have a beautiful Hamer DuoTone guitar but the acoustic input jack doesn't work. I had a luthier look at it and try fixing a wire but we were left concluding that we need a new circuitboard or at least a schematic for it so he can repair it. Codes on the circuit board are EMG B65rA HEQ Can anyone help me? Thanks!

4 answers to this question

Have you contacted EMG? They may have something Archived. I had problems with the circuit board in my 92 Adamas, I ended up repairing the circuit board. No schematic, just piece by piece replacing everything out of spec. 

I might be able to help you.

I got the attached from Kim Keller years ago while trying to figure out my DuoTone Custom (later model with F hole).   If you have the 3-hole model, the only difference in the electronics that I know of is the Acoustic Pickup.  DUOC Wiring_2007.pdf

On 3/7/2022 at 7:04 PM, RBG said:

I might be able to help you.

I got the attached from Kim Keller years ago while trying to figure out my DuoTone Custom (later model with F hole).   If you have the 3-hole model, the only difference in the electronics that I know of is the Acoustic Pickup.  DUOC Wiring_2007.pdf

The attachment doesn’t load for me. Can you post the image directly? I’d be interested to see!

Archived