Hamer Fan Club Message Center

SOLD! 2019 Gibson Custom Shop VOS ’60 Reissue Les Paul Standard

SOLD!!!!

2019 Gibson Custom Shop VOS ’60 Reissue Les Paul Standard - 

Honey Lemon color. Really nice flame for a '60, R0 model. Near-mint. No Dings, Dents or Scratches. I only played it lightly at home. 100% original.

Plays beautifully, straight neck, no issues. Neck is perfect, not too fat or too thin. Specs at .828 1st fret. & .938 at 12th fret. Dark Indian Rosewood board. Has all the 60th Anniversary Gibson updates. CTS Pots, real PIO Luxe BumbleBee caps, unpotted
 Custombucker pickups (Neck 7.61k, Bridge 7.65k)

Great sounding guitar with classic LP tone. Big and chunky in the bottom end, but still tight and focused. Top end is clear with great clarity with just enough bite. Perfect for lead tones.  

Nice VOS finish with slight tarnish on hardware and gloss finish. Weight is  8lbs, 12oz. 

Comes with all the original Case Candy and Gibson certificate.

$5,100. Shipped
Not interested in any trades on this one
Message me with any questions - Thx Ernie

Lester1.jpg
Lester10.jpgLester2.jpgLester6.jpgLester3.jpgLester5.jpgLester11.jpgLester12.jpgLester11.jpg

Lester7.jpg

15 minutes ago, Jakeboy said:

That is a beautiful LP! GLWTS

Thanks. It's a sweet guitar. I'm only selling as I'm scared to death to play it. I'm a klutz and I don't want to ding it! I just grab my Heritage Lester for band practice, it's got a ton of real wear and I don't worry about bumping it.

• santellavision changed the title to SOLD! 2019 Gibson Custom Shop VOS ’60 Reissue Les Paul Standard

Archived