Hamer Fan Club Message Center

11 minutes ago, ARM OF HAMER said:

I bought both my 1979 Hamer SUNBURSTS for $1,200.00 and $1,600.00 back shortly after I joined here back in  2012.

I give you tirteen hunnert each

These days that would be a GREAT deal for a USA Hamer Sunburst form 79............... you couldn't score a "Dot" neck for that now......................not that a "DOT" is a lesser guitar in any way, because it's not. 

1 hour ago, ARM OF HAMER said:

These days that would be a GREAT deal for a USA Hamer Sunburst form 79............... you couldn't score a "Dot" neck for that now......................not that a "DOT" is a lesser guitar in any way, because it's not. 

Apologies, I was kidding around riffing on @Biz Prof ‘s new mantra. Enjoy those ‘79’s!

No apologies needed...................I knew you were joking, the "Tree Fifty" for a Hamer guitar has been a long standing offer/joke here. I actually don't own either of those guitars anymore but I did enjoy them during my time of ownership. When  I first joined here finding one for sale was difficult to say the least, there were NONE around where I live so one guitar I bought off Ebay and and the other from Canada. I go to guitar shows all the time, well  at least pre COVID I did and I have never seen a USA Hamer guitar at any of them. I have only have seen one Special and one Monaco for sale here in Minnesota both at the same music store and both were owned by the same seller. USA  Hamers are now known as some of the best guitars ever built..................... these guys on THE HFC just knew that first.

Archived