Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB: 25th Anniversary Semi Hollow Hog

Yes they do. I owned one (not a 25th but just like it, except it had Seths) for two days and returned it to MF back in 2007. I don’t remember why….oh that’s right…I remember now. I was a dumbass.

GLWTSearch.

I have regrets about selling my Jazzburst Artist Korina HB at times. Feel like I should pick up another Artist sometime…  

My jazzburst Artist korina HB was my first Hamer (well, other than the red one I returned…see post above) and I will die with it. The neck is perfect for me. I wore the frets right down to nothing and had a SS refret a couple years ago.

I've got a korina w P90 's and a Jazz Burst Maple top with humbuckers. They have it all. Woody goodness and huge sustain! They have been in my arsenal longer than any other Hamer! Just incredible sounding well built guitars!!

1 hour ago, jaded_musician said:

I’ve never seen a cherry one with the inlays. Love it and I can’t unsee it, now I want that one!

Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you. At all.

spacer.png

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, JGale said:

d00D! Is that Parque del Oeste?

Not really, when I took the pics I was living in Barcelona, it's the Parc de la Maternitat. I didn't expect anyone here to know Parque del Oeste 😄

I have one that I put gold hardware on.....  I am terminally  ill with cancer and selling most stuff.   I'm not sure where the old hardware is, but I think I can find it.   I live in far NW Houston area and use to be very active here.

steve stallings

Steve. Meng, I absolutely hate the reason for this sale. I will take absolute care with it. My first electric guitar was the 25th you see at the start of this thread. I was a fool to sell it. This will complete me and for that I thank you.

Sold.

Damn, Steve.   Very sorry to hear, and remember your contributions fondly.   Wishing you all the best, my friend.

Jim bought it... I have a number of nice ones to sell and will post them here....... I'm keeping my Monaco Elite and leaving it to  my grandson....   But I  am a collector and have 35 plus to sell..... I think four more Hamer....   lots of Martins, Fender, G&L,  banjos, mandolins, dobros, pedal steels.   Too much !

Archived