Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Lovepedal Box of Awesome v2 for sale!!

Lovepedal Box of Awesome V2 Two  Super Six Grey Ghosts with an order switch. The SSGG is excellent as a transparent tone shaper. Set one as a clean boost and one as an OD or however you like. SSGGs have flat mids and are even more transparent than the OD11. SOLD on Da VERB

F253321E-9894-42A2-ADC1-B764A5395381.jpeg

Either of those boxes of awesome are a steal.  Had a local stoner not needed to blow out a 1960AX for cheap  (mmmm.... Greenbacks), that V1 would be headed to me.  If it hasn't moved by my next paycheck at the end of the month, it still might, haha.

• Jakeboy changed the title to Lovepedal Box of Awesome v2 for sale!!

Yeah, I wanted them to go here….but Reverb was quick and easy. I was gonna post on TGP,  but I am not a contributing member there so it would have cost me $15 just to list something.

I think that part of the problem is that you are not the only ones here that got into the Lovepedals. Your prices are great, but I have one. Or I had one and don't need another. You pay a price for Reverb, eBay, TGP, ect. But more eyes means more offers. It also has obvious security issues and all the related shit that goes on outside of The HFC.

2cents

Archived